Quote:

Quote:

Crim, it looks like you're wearing a doo rag in some of your pictures, yeah. In all fairness though, keeping a caged monkey on your porch does not give you a justified reason to use the phrase "porch monkey".

You're right. Keeping a caged Monkey on your porch does not give you license to use the phrase "Porch Monkey". The first amendment does. That whole little thing about freedom of speech/expression/etc. That constitutionally protected freedom that American veterans past and present fought, bled and died for, ensuring that you could use the phrase "porch monkey" or "raghead Mafia" or any other derrogatory statement that comes to mind if you wish. Are these phrases wise to use? Probably not. But as I've already stated, while I do not use this kind of language in my daily life, I can if I wanted to and don't give a flying rat's behind who they offended if I did.

lol, Avi, I truly love (seriously, no sarcasm, I love it) that you're defending Crim's right to use derogatory terms, then you used "flying rat's behind" instead of "flying rat's ass". <3

And like you said, he CAN say it, but he *probably* shouldn't, at least not in our public forums. Besides, everyone knows that KGB is 100% American and we hate everyone else so our private forums are totally the right place for making fun of other cultures, races, religions, etc... lawl

[Linked Image from zandadev.com]