Perma death server is going to be one big grief.. i doubt anyone's going to move there.

PRX (of which all of KGB that's there are rolled into) is staying in tharradon as far as I know.

Leveling to about 10 is a few hours worth of work. Grinding gets exponential from there, though doing quests definately is better because of items and being grouped by default.

The game has super high machine requirements, so I would recommend a core2duo system with 8800gts card for best game play.

My P4-3ghz with Geforce 7600gs DOES NOT CUT IT. Had to order a core2duo with 8800gts..

Anyways, game is absolutely gorgeous, no instances. We've fought plenty of times while questing in dungeons. Even buildings outdoors, no zoning. PVP is imbalanced via classes right now, but its very fast paced.

You can build your own towns, so that's where the fun will come in later. Crafting is immense, and very powerful. This game's old school in many ways like UO, though I think they need to make pvp deaths a bit more painful.

Currently you lose some infamy (not sure what this does), and some coin on death.

Still, I just love chopping wood like in UO, and can't wait to build my own ship and have my own house again.