I am not sure if item loot server will be coming out any time soon. The reasons are:

1. This game requires serious horsepower. Gfx are the best I've seen for MMORPG, but you need a duo core, geforce 8800 system with 2 gigs of ram and SATA in strip raid configuration to get the horsepower to play this.

2. WoW burning crusade came out, no one's moving to any new MMORPG until they get bored after hitting 70 and doing the same stupid camp job as before.. give it 5 months for people to start switching. Til then, not enough people in this game to warrant a brand new pvp server.

3. This game's absolutely brutal. Far more brutal than WoW. Dying and having to do corpse retrieve.. practically no tutorial.. ya its EQ hard core. It will turn many casual gamers off. Especially for pvp, its wild wild west out there.. there's roving gangs ganking you for spell money and just plain meanness to send you back to your bind point (which are far and in between).

So.. great technical game, but very complex. It will grow slowly is my guess. I'm lvl 15 now, and will play there til KGB goes to darkfall or moves over to vangard.