Nah

Got bored, made a Shaman. Took him to 60 ( again ). Quickly realized why I left the first time. Super skills != super gear in WoW. Period.

You can be the best player on the planet but if your opponent is decked out in T2+ gear and you're not, you die. Horribly, quickly, end of story.

AV ( battleground ) became a pointless waste of time when 95% of Horde simply wants to lose it to get it over with.

Didn't take long to drive me absolutely crazy again. I am fortunate I have a warning trigger that lets me know when to quit playing these games though. I'll share

When you can FEEL your blood pressure pounding in your head and you look at your mouse and the first thought that comes to mind is:

" Just how much velocity would it take to breach the wall with that . . . . . "

It's time to call it quits.

I officially re-closed my account once more and just to be certain I never get another urge to do something so time consuming again, I liquidated all gear and gold, made a whole bunch of new players happy giving it all away and deleted all my characters on all servers.

Never burn the bridge down. I say blow it up. Make SURE you can't ever cross it again.

lol

I feel much better being WoW free once again.

-Daye

I