Separated your response out, since I'm guessing the forum permissions are still goof which is why you edited your initial post.

As far as Bernies tax plans go, I don't pay it much mind because it would never pass congress anyhow.

Regarding foreign profits, companies actually create legal structures to avoid taxation. It's a fairly complex topic. What actually
often happens, is foreign money is never repatriated, and sits in overseas accounts in foreign subsidiaries. Part of the issue, and
it really has nothing to do with Bernie Sanders, is legal mechanisms for most tax avoidance and reduction schemes are available to
large and powerful entities but not smaller ones.

Most 1% studies and such, actually do take into account the fact that corporations are global though. In fact, globally, the fact that
money is funneling into the hands of fewer and fewer is sort of the problem. Would Sander's proposed solutions stop this? Maybe not.

The one thing Bernies economics do have going for them, is they at least help reinforce the idea that programs and such need to be
paid for somehow. The current status quo, is one of printing money to pay for things. In addition to the obvious problems, one of
the additional problems this creates, is economic obfuscation of the real state of the market. Will post up a couple music videos
that touch on the basic tenets of the root problem. Trust me, they're good.

I do think Bernie is economically mistaken about a good many things. The good thing about Bernie, is he is currently the only
non-police state candidate.

As for your comments on political correctness, I'm not a fan of such either. But I think you have to separate the PC stuff out from
the economic argument. Political Correctness is actually just kind of a sick reverse-psychology means for affluent white people to fill
the existential void in their soul with guilt, in a manner that actually affirms their own sense of superiority. At least as far as I can
tell. It serves to give it's adherents a sense of shared purpose, and solidarity. Much like a cult or religion.

So at least when speaking with me, theres no reason to argue against it - directly or indirectly. I'm already not a fan. It does however,
serve to confuse the issues I think.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)