Originally Posted By: Zsane
Sidara and I have only invested in a pair of 325A Fighters thus far and probably won't be putting anything more into the game until we see how things turn out. We enjoy trading and commerce so we had considered one of the various 2-5 man trade ships.

At this point though, I'm thinking we're going to hold off on any additional purchases and see how the game plays out at launch. I don't mind earning my ships and like JetStar said, we're going to need a massive crew so Sidara and I might find ourselves as better crew members/soldiers than pilots.

On that note, are we going the piracy route in Star Citizen or what sort of role are we going to be focusing on? I'm definitely looking forward to the boarding mechanics if they do it right.

This is KGB! We will be trading, patrolling, exploring, mining and stopping anyone from messing with our people. As always, there will be other Legacy Clans we generally PvP against/with that will be in the PU.

That being said, I have two accounts. One KGB White Knight. One Big Ole Tas Prick.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!