We have been saying it all along. Stop promising shit and deliver on the core game and its necessary core elements. Everything else you promised after that is nothing but sprinkles and hot fudge. This is where I think CR and some of his PR hype train employees got the better of themselves and became addicted to stretch goals and funding tote boards.

Time will tell. I have no problem giving them 2 years to sort this out and deliver an amazing title to be enjoyed for a long period of time. The marketplace needs a home run in the next couple of years or all this pre funding is going to dry the fuck up.

Originally Posted By: Ben Lesnik

‘Feature creep!’

I don’t have much to say to this, beyond that it’s not accurate. At this point, we are not adding additional features to the plan, we’re building out the ones we’ve already scheduled. I’ve seen some recent posts about how Chris’ “first person universe” is at odds with the original Kickstarter-era plan… and that’s again not the case. It’s a more recent way of describing what he wants to accomplish, but everything we’re working on is still what was pitched back then: Privateer-style persistent universe, Squadron 42 single player game, first person boarding and so on. (A desire to avoid feature creep is exactly why we stopped doing stretch goals, despite being aware that they drive revenue.)

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!