As of this morning, a lot of the bugged properties have been rectified. I cannot say if all of the original owners ended up with their land, but the one in the center valley of the White Arden Luxury District has been reverted to it's original state and owner and the one in Sanddeep around the Bergonia Hill area has also been reverted to it's original state and ownership.

Seems to have happened sometime between last nights rolling restarts and 9am EST this morning.

This is for properties that were placed on top of over properties; I have no idea about the properties that were demolished because their owners thought it was funny to wait till the last minute and did not pay their taxes for TWO weeks.

I know a PD member had an issue with a house inside of a farm; would like to know if that was rectified with these other properties or if this is being done one home at a time/case-by-case.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]