You knew this scenario was going to pop up its head. I am betting Trion waits until after December 19th to make any compensation announcements to try and capture as many subscription cycles as possible before the implosion happens.

Originally Posted By: AA Forum

Wow trion just wow!

I just dont know what to say.. lol. Read.
GM Drator: Thanks for contacting Trion Worlds Customer Support. My name is GM Drator. I'm happy to look into your issue for you today.
GM Drator: Hello!
Me: hi.
GM Drator: How may I assist you today?
Me: I play on Nebe server which was down for almost 4 days.
Me: i jsut got home from work, and i noticed i lost my farm with around 35-40 tradepacks on it, and lost everything
Me: ut was demolished on 2/12/2014 time when server was down
Me: what i am supoosed to do now? it was my only way to make gold and pay my taxes.
Me: and btw someone took the plot ofc
Me: Somehow it made me lose the will to keep playing, theres no way i can get gold now
GM Drator: I can certainly understand how that can be frustrating. Please have patients as they are discussing ways to compensate all players for the inconvenience and loss of properties. Please keep looking on the forums link for an update on the subject.
http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...ctivity-Issues
Me: we all lost something in different ways
Me: compensation will be for sure same for everyone
Me: i think i lost more than anyone could loose, so if i just recieve workers comp, or free tax? what i am going to do with it? when i lost like 400g and already lost my plot
Me: It was the only farm i had to make gold, and i dont think you can make the guy who took it give back to me
GM Drator: Unfortunately I am unable to assist you with this request.
Me: wow, so thats it?
GM Drator: They will compensate everyone at once. We are not allowed to compensate individually via chat.
GM Drator: May I assist you with anything else today?
Me: thats what im talking about, we will all recieve the same compensation, what about my Tradepacks? what about my plot?
GM Drator: But you don't know what the compensation is? And there is nothing more I can do. Do you need assistance with anything else today besides what I have just answered for you?
Me: i dnt care about compensation? even its 100 workers comp what i am going to do without a land now?
Me: What compensation?
Me: are you going a free plot for us?
Me: thats the only way to compensate it
GM Drator: I deeply apologize about the situation. I can only refer you to our forums page where they will let you know what they are going to do. But I am unable to do anything via chat on giving you land or anything. If you don't have anything else you need assistance with I will have to end this chat so I can help the next customer waiting patiently in queue to be helped.
Me: Wow, just wow
GM Drator: Have a good day and thank you for contacting Trion Worlds.
GM Drator has disconnected.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!