with like Smelting. I have to raise that to 100 by smelting ore into ingots, This gives 1 prowess a successful combine.

then purchase the mastery for 10k prowess.. that enables me to make Rare ingots. at 1 i can do selentine ingots, at 25 the next one, then 50 for the next one, ect. These gradually increase prowess per successful combine given as you progress through the levels.

Weapons you would craft each level of weapons till you raise it to the next level.

You can also salvage these items among dropped ones of the level you have already achieved to regain some materials to continue the grind. This is minimal at first for salvaging and should increase chance of salvaging materials as you raise that skill. This is only for crafters that have already raised skill. I will watch closely next time I do some salvaging to see what the prowess gains are like for that.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]