I have hesitated to post, trying to ensure that I was able to give Tox the credit he is due. I first met him in the graveyard area of UO, as he was running around protecting Autumn and Heaven while they did their best to survive the usual battles there.

I recall laughing so hard, as his was the voice of crazy complaint in TS, usually hilariously voicing his perspective in a manner that you could not help but laugh with. I thought my temper was the worst, but then I met Tox.

Tox could be counted on to always be there however, if he was not busy wooing one of the respective female members of the guild, or several at one time. He was a fighter, gifted at PvP and the bigger picture and I still remember he would stay, sacrificing himself on many occasions, while other guild members gated out of whatever nightmare we found ourselves in. His passion for the ladies was only outweighed by his loyalty and passion for his guild. He trully loved KGB and lived the ideals it was created on. In the various worlds we shared, I can easily recall his willingness to accept the changes, but live by the old code.

Many people used to tell me that he was a loose cannon and needed to go, but it was easy to defend him. I would simply point out to his critics that as long as he held the code of KGB to the standard he did, that they could not trully complain until they did as well. Many times that was enough. Yes, Tox could be vocal in his disagreements, even harsh, but he upheld the code and as far as I knew, stayed out of the petty politics that wrecked so many KGB moments.

I was deeply saddened to learn of his passing. It is hard when we lose friends, but even more so when they succumb to the long battle of an illness they did not deserve, and which they fought as valiantly as any battle in UO, SB, DAOC and WOW.

Toxiclore, I will forever remember you as the valiant warrior you were, with a generous heart and a joy of gaming. You were a master player, master charmer and a valiant friend and foe. I pray that whereever you are, the games are thrilling, the ladies are plentiful and your laughter is constant. Salute my friend. Via Con Dios.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]