As with Asgag, so to have I respected my ban from the Oracle, but Tox was a very good friend of mine when I played UO on Siege Perilous with KGB. As a former High Chancellor, I would like to contribute to his requiem.

Like many of you, I got to know Tox on our Teamsound. He just plain didn't type in game unless he had to. I was in the UO-SP faction from 2002 to 2003. For those of you who weren't there, here is how I've described that particular era of KGB on Siege previously:

Quote:

When I was in it, the SP faction was a hard core group of PvPers. Every night, 6 to 8 of us would log into Teamsound and spend hours hunting down the [Random Player Killers]. We were regularly one of the largest and most active PvP guilds on the server ... and usually the only "good" PvP guild. I will forever remember those adrenaline filled evenings fondly. We were ever the scourge of the server's [Random Player Killers].

To guild members, Tox was helpful, generous, and welcoming to new guildies. There are two things about Tox that stand out no matter who you talk to. First, he was always there if you needed to talk or just hang out. Second, he did lose his temper, and if you were in Teamsound believe me you knew it.

In game, ToxicLore was a PvPer ... hardcharging and combatative. But he was principled in a land of chaos, an example to the membership of how to fight for 'good' and be good at it. He was a KGB Champion in the old school meaning of the title, and a Field General. Above all else, he was a warrior and a leader of warriors - never a politician.

Even though we parted ways after Siege, I consider him a friend, comrade, and a brother in arms.

Farewell Toxiclore

*salute*

Khaz