The KGB Oracle
Posted By: JetStar The passing of KGB's Toxiclore - 07/30/06 10:22 PM
Since the earliest days of UO, our brother Toxiclore has been a valuable part of KGB. In RL he endured a long battle with a horrible disease.

Personally, Toxic was a friend and I deeply saddened and know we will all miss him dearly.

Watch for an official memorial video soon from the KGB Senate.

Farewell old friend, you will be missed.
Posted By: Elph Re: The passing of KGB's Toxiclore - 07/30/06 10:49 PM
Such terrible news i have been so sad all weekend and I choked up when I told Kalypso. Such a sad sad thing for KGB to lose such a fine Knight and friend.
Posted By: Sini Re: The passing of KGB's Toxiclore - 07/31/06 03:20 AM
Dear friend and will be missed.
Posted By: StoneSiege Re: The passing of KGB's Toxiclore - 07/31/06 03:48 AM
Tox was one of my oldest online friends from the UO days. I talked to Tox a couple of weeks ago over vent and he was still playing alot of WoW and was in good spirits. We talked about getting together on the same server again to play but now that will never happen. I'm gonna miss him alot.
Posted By: Awastatyme Re: The passing of KGB's Toxiclore - 07/31/06 03:37 PM
RIP Tox. You will be missed
Posted By: Lenny Re: The passing of KGB's Toxiclore - 07/31/06 06:38 PM
I only played with Toxic durring wow, and he really showed me what it meant to be KGB. He was always there for the guild, and did everything he could to make us better. What I will remember the most about toxic was his honesty, he never held anything back and always spoke his mind. I wish I got to know him better, and had more chances to game with him. I hope his family is doing ok, and I am sure we will all game with him again. RIP Toxic
Posted By: Binbs Re: The passing of KGB's Toxiclore - 07/31/06 07:27 PM
I knew Toxiclore from ancient time Pacific server. He started out as a friened, then turned enemy and finally he joined KGB when we moved to Siege Perilous.

He was a great guy who as some have said, spoke his mind and didnt hold back. He was a great asset to the Siege Perilous faction back when Khaz was High Chancellor, as he would assist in leadership when we were out raiding and what not.

Its a sad day for KGB to lose such a great guy. Rest in peace friend.

Sincerely,

Ahmar.
Posted By: Lucieen Re: The passing of KGB's Toxiclore - 07/31/06 07:41 PM
Hey Guys,

This is Asgag.

I just wanted to come and post my thoughts and i'll apologize now if folks are upset.

Tox was good to me when i first joined KGB in DAoC. He was a fierce warrior and a good man.

You'll be missed Tox.

R.I.P.
Posted By: nitekon Re: The passing of KGB's Toxiclore - 07/31/06 08:35 PM
My fondest memories of him are from back in UO. I will miss you dearly Toxic. Sorry i couldnt say one last goodbye =(
Posted By: Rhavin Re: The passing of KGB's Toxiclore - 07/31/06 08:45 PM
I played with Toxic throughout SB and WoW. Always willing to talk and talk. Great guy. He will be missed. RIP
Posted By: Aviendha Re: The passing of KGB's Toxiclore - 07/31/06 09:35 PM
A sad day for KGB. I can still hear his voice over TS/Vent in my head. I played with him all through SB and WoW. I can only hope he is in a better place. Free from suffering and the disease he fought valiantly against. RIP Toxiclore. We'll take the watch from here.
Posted By: Jonus Re: The passing of KGB's Toxiclore - 07/31/06 11:48 PM
We'll miss you bortha
Posted By: Binbs Re: The passing of KGB's Toxiclore - 07/31/06 11:53 PM
I would like to encourage everyone to mail Toxics sister and condole their loss.

Her email address is as follows:

Michelle R <naturelynx@yahoo.com>
Posted By: Khaz Re: The passing of KGB's Toxiclore - 08/01/06 03:01 AM
As with Asgag, so to have I respected my ban from the Oracle, but Tox was a very good friend of mine when I played UO on Siege Perilous with KGB. As a former High Chancellor, I would like to contribute to his requiem.

Like many of you, I got to know Tox on our Teamsound. He just plain didn't type in game unless he had to. I was in the UO-SP faction from 2002 to 2003. For those of you who weren't there, here is how I've described that particular era of KGB on Siege previously:

Quote:

When I was in it, the SP faction was a hard core group of PvPers. Every night, 6 to 8 of us would log into Teamsound and spend hours hunting down the [Random Player Killers]. We were regularly one of the largest and most active PvP guilds on the server ... and usually the only "good" PvP guild. I will forever remember those adrenaline filled evenings fondly. We were ever the scourge of the server's [Random Player Killers].

To guild members, Tox was helpful, generous, and welcoming to new guildies. There are two things about Tox that stand out no matter who you talk to. First, he was always there if you needed to talk or just hang out. Second, he did lose his temper, and if you were in Teamsound believe me you knew it.

In game, ToxicLore was a PvPer ... hardcharging and combatative. But he was principled in a land of chaos, an example to the membership of how to fight for 'good' and be good at it. He was a KGB Champion in the old school meaning of the title, and a Field General. Above all else, he was a warrior and a leader of warriors - never a politician.

Even though we parted ways after Siege, I consider him a friend, comrade, and a brother in arms.

Farewell Toxiclore

*salute*

Khaz
Posted By: ChewY Re: The passing of KGB's Toxiclore - 08/01/06 03:28 AM
Toxic was a good PK back in the old days of UO. Im saddened that we can't meet on the battlefield again in DF.
Posted By: Chivas Re: The passing of KGB's Toxiclore - 08/02/06 07:22 AM
I spend most of my game time with him in UO;PAc and UO;SP.
And this one is for him....

For without words, in friendship, all thoughts, all desires, all expectations are born and shared, with joy that is unacclaimed.

When you part from your friend, you grieve not;
For that which you love most in him may be clearer in his absence, as the mountain to the climber is clearer from the plain.

And let there be no purpose in friendship save the deepening of the spirit.

For love that seeks aught but the disclosure of its own mystery is not love but a net cast forth: and only the unprofitable is caught.

And let your best be for your friend.

Goodbye my dearest friend, for I can only sing your best song…

And only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing.

And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb.

And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance.

Posted By: Vydor Re: The passing of KGB's Toxiclore - 08/02/06 07:16 PM
I only had the honor play with Toxi in UO and SB, but he was a darn good guy, and the gamming world will be a bit less with out him... RIP Toxi
Posted By: Ken_Kamillion Re: The passing of KGB's Toxiclore - 08/04/06 10:17 PM
I knew tox for along time since early uo days. Then came sb me and tox grew a great relationship in sb always killing CoS and having fun. When wow came along our bond as kgb brethren grew really strong. I remember me him stone and donk would go kill horde for hours he would do anything to help the guild and his kgb family. He will be missed RIP see u upstairs.
Posted By: Satchmo Re: The passing of KGB's Toxiclore - 08/05/06 07:16 AM
We had a good run bro, you will be missed. RIP Tox
Posted By: Vuldan Re: The passing of KGB's Toxiclore - 08/06/06 01:38 PM
I have hesitated to post, trying to ensure that I was able to give Tox the credit he is due. I first met him in the graveyard area of UO, as he was running around protecting Autumn and Heaven while they did their best to survive the usual battles there.

I recall laughing so hard, as his was the voice of crazy complaint in TS, usually hilariously voicing his perspective in a manner that you could not help but laugh with. I thought my temper was the worst, but then I met Tox.

Tox could be counted on to always be there however, if he was not busy wooing one of the respective female members of the guild, or several at one time. He was a fighter, gifted at PvP and the bigger picture and I still remember he would stay, sacrificing himself on many occasions, while other guild members gated out of whatever nightmare we found ourselves in. His passion for the ladies was only outweighed by his loyalty and passion for his guild. He trully loved KGB and lived the ideals it was created on. In the various worlds we shared, I can easily recall his willingness to accept the changes, but live by the old code.

Many people used to tell me that he was a loose cannon and needed to go, but it was easy to defend him. I would simply point out to his critics that as long as he held the code of KGB to the standard he did, that they could not trully complain until they did as well. Many times that was enough. Yes, Tox could be vocal in his disagreements, even harsh, but he upheld the code and as far as I knew, stayed out of the petty politics that wrecked so many KGB moments.

I was deeply saddened to learn of his passing. It is hard when we lose friends, but even more so when they succumb to the long battle of an illness they did not deserve, and which they fought as valiantly as any battle in UO, SB, DAOC and WOW.

Toxiclore, I will forever remember you as the valiant warrior you were, with a generous heart and a joy of gaming. You were a master player, master charmer and a valiant friend and foe. I pray that whereever you are, the games are thrilling, the ladies are plentiful and your laughter is constant. Salute my friend. Via Con Dios.
Posted By: Uber Re: The passing of KGB's Toxiclore - 08/06/06 04:56 PM
I played for years with Toxic in UO. I am so sad. This really hits home hard. I shall meditate and guide his spirit to a happy place. If any one is ever struck with a horrible disease (or if u just want optimum health) please go buy the book called FLOOD YOUR BODY WITH OXYGEN by Ed Mccabe.. You can beat anything! I wish I had known Tox was sick I would have made him read it! (soft whimper).

RIP Toxiclore God bless you
Posted By: Malphas Re: The passing of KGB's Toxiclore - 08/07/06 02:58 AM
Tox was a good guy. May your soul find peace my friend.
Posted By: Leverett Re: The passing of KGB's Toxiclore - 08/07/06 11:41 PM
I had the distinct honor of playing with Tox while in both SB and WoW. He was one of those guys whose presence made everything better, a person to look up to, to respect, and to have a good time with.

God bless him and his family.
Posted By: Raist Re: The passing of KGB's Toxiclore - 08/08/06 07:29 PM
I was never close with Toxic, but I always admired him as a member of KGB and his combat skills.

Salute Tox.
Posted By: Nach Re: The passing of KGB's Toxiclore - 08/09/06 10:18 PM
played with tox in SB, RIP.
Posted By: Lucieen Re: The passing of KGB's Toxiclore - 08/21/06 06:39 PM
I thought i saw there was going to be a tribute movie of some sort done for him.

I was just wondering if anyone was heading this up and if so i was wondering if there was anything i could do to help.
Posted By: BoSllBibliotequa Re: The passing of KGB's Toxiclore - 08/22/06 01:56 AM
I believe you need to contact Heidi and Elph about that. It's almost complete but some rl stuff came up and I believe it's going to take a few more days to finish, but that gives you a few more days to offer your aid .

I said it in Ash's post earlier, but it doesn't hurt to say it twice. I only knew Tox through WoW, but he was a great guildmate and a great fighter. He was among those I was hoping to see reunited with us in Darkfall and will truly miss him. :\ R.I.P. Tox, your friends will never forget you.
Posted By: Elph Re: The passing of KGB's Toxiclore - 08/22/06 01:57 AM
Lucieen if you have any screen shots or anything of Tox we'd appreciate it.
Heidi has been working on it so feel free to share whatever you'd like
Posted By: Runster Re: The passing of KGB's Toxiclore - 09/01/06 05:43 AM
I really enjoyed playing with Toxic. He was very reliable, friendly, and definitely a great example of a KGB member.
Posted By: Uze Re: The passing of KGB's Toxiclore - 05/12/14 02:26 AM
I still cry when I think about Chris... I miss him so much, we where so close..
© The KGB Oracle