Originally Posted by Drakiis
Thank you for your timely response Jet, I do want to point out something though. Was it really so bad that even Owain of all Knights couldn't control it? When Slinger was in the Senate this never happened imho. Slinger and I even disagreed many times but I never disrespected him. The picture you paint is a senate out of control is that what was happening? Seriously? Vuldan was always my biggest detractor yet I still respected his right to his opinion. Why, How? I...I really have trouble seeing a Senate in flames, especially under Owain of all people.

Well In the past we did not conduct Senate business in a vacume, we would enforce policy change with those able and present not waiting for full consensus. I know that with your vote of confidence that would often times push through the policy in question. however you would think it would have been easier to do this without High/king intervention. Perhaps this was simply untrue. Either way I would say (and this is NOT a insult to Owain) strong leadership is very hard to achieve and required in the Senate, perhaps I stepped down as a mistake lol, either way KGB will prosper and I have faith Owain and others will make it so.

1. Owain was not given the tools to deal with it.
2. I removed federal oversight. It ended up being the wild west
3. I should have thought it through before I did what I did.