KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 23 guests, and 10 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Bandit, hydr
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,032,353 Trump card
1,341,682 Picture Thread
479,378 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 8 of 16 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 15 16
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
dude no one wants to ban birth control. even catholics dont want it banned. the whole birth control thing is about forcing private insurance providers to pay for things that they find repugnant. the issue at hand involves religion this time.

there is precedent for the govt forcing people to pay thru taxation for things they dont like, ie welfare, nukes.
there is no precedent for forcing private people or groups into paying for something they dont want to. this is a slippery slope. if the evil repubs ever take over they could force everyone to buy a gun under the same dumb logic used to justify this birth control debate.

what im concerned most about is the lack of concern over the govt ordering people around in increasingly petty ways.

people should pay for their own damn birth control and biagra, why should the taxpayer have to do it?

KGB Darkfall
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

That was the latest flap about birth control, yes.

I hate govt intervention in the economy, as much as anyone for a variety of reasons.

Was just commenting that Santorum is very hard line on religions social issues. He is pretty far out there and he certainly would use govt as a tool to force his view of morality on people. However Romney and Paul for example aren't social extremists like Santorum so I dont really think their supporters should be viewed in the same light, for example. That was the point I was trying to make.

Santorum is someone I consider a nutter, but that does not make all people who lean right on many issues or support GOP candidates in general nutters, or in the same bed with someone like Santorum.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
Sini Offline OP
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Derid

Santorum is someone I consider a nutter, but that does not make all people who lean right on many issues or support GOP candidates in general nutters, or in the same bed with someone like Santorum.

You are right, not all but enough to make justifiable generalization.

[Linked Image]
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: sinij

I fail to see what this article has to do with Derid's comments.

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
how are santorums religious beliefs nuttier that obamas? do you guys know what liberation theology is? why are all the presidents spiritual advisors anti american, racist haters?

the pope is worse that rev wright?

KGB Darkfall
Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Cheerio
how are santorums religious beliefs nuttier that obamas? do you guys know what liberation theology is? why are all the presidents spiritual advisors anti american, racist haters?

nutter

[Linked Image]
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

You are right, not all but enough to make justifiable generalization.

You think 33%, or one third of primary voters in the deep south makes for a justifiable generalization?

Its so hard to take you seriously.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council

You think 33%, or one third of primary voters makes for a justifiable generalization?

It does. 33% for a clear nutter is HUGE number.

Even on this forum we have people jumping in and supporting him. This is the guy who doesn't believe in separation of church and state, who wants to use his power to roll back women's rights to middle-ages levels, who wants to take away all homosexual rights... This is insanity!

Last edited by sinij; 03/16/12 09:45 AM.

[Linked Image]
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Obama is about as religious as Ronald Reagan was. Most importantly, go to church for religious law, but don't infect my government with it.

How people put faith in a book that supports slavery SHOCKS and DISGUSTS me.

Lets not even start with the book of Morman.

Originally Posted By: (Exodus 21:2-6 NLT)
If you buy a Hebrew slave, he is to serve for only six years. Set him free in the seventh year, and he will owe you nothing for his freedom. If he was single when he became your slave and then married afterward, only he will go free in the seventh year. But if he was married before he became a slave, then his wife will be freed with him. If his master gave him a wife while he was a slave, and they had sons or daughters, then the man will be free in the seventh year, but his wife and children will still belong to his master. But the slave may plainly declare, 'I love my master, my wife, and my children. I would rather not go free.' If he does this, his master must present him before God. Then his master must take him to the door and publicly pierce his ear with an awl. After that, the slave will belong to his master forever.

Originally Posted By: (Exodus 21:7-11 NLT)
When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. And if the slave girl's owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment.

Originally Posted By: (Ephesians 6:5 NLT)
Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
KGB Knight
KGB Knight

You think 33%, or one third of primary voters makes for a justifiable generalization?

It does. 33% for a clear nutter is HUGE number.

Even on this forum we have people jumping in and supporting him. This is the guy who doesn't believe in separation of church and state, who wants to use his power to roll back women's rights to middle-ages levels, who wants to take away all homosexual rights... This is insanity!

examples please. that is hyperbole of the lowest order, completely expected from you.

KGB Darkfall
Page 8 of 16 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 15 16

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard