The KGB Oracle
Serving the online gaming community since 1997
Visit www.the-kgb.com
For additional information

Join KGB DISCORD: http://discord.gg/KGB
 
KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 34 guests, and 15 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
AngryCajunKGB, Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp
1,478 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,097
Posts116,368
Members1,478
Most Online1,653
Mar 26th, 2026
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,829,063 Trump card
1,512,790 Picture Thread
580,260 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,908
KGB Supreme Knight
***
KGB Supreme Knight
***
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,908


Listened in live and wanted to link for those that missed..



Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,070
Likes: 6
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
***
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
***
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,070
Likes: 6
It's your man-crush Drak.


Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 6,213
Likes: 2
KGB Supreme Knight
***
KGB Supreme Knight
***
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 6,213
Likes: 2
I couldn't make it all the way through the video, and I tried three times....I hate how smug those fuckers are..and the sad thing is Higby is all cozy with'em too. I may have to officially make a Dev or two Priority Targets, lessons must be learned.


I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1