The KGB Oracle
Serving the online gaming community since 1997
Visit www.the-kgb.com
For additional information

Join KGB DISCORD: http://discord.gg/KGB
 
KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 43 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
AngryCajunKGB, Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp
1,478 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,097
Posts116,368
Members1,478
Most Online1,653
Mar 26th, 2026
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,825,265 Trump card
1,512,454 Picture Thread
580,039 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 12,988
Likes: 44
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
****
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
****
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 12,988
Likes: 44
ACTION REQUIRED: VIDEO CONTENT NEEDED






I have decided to personally oversee the creation of a new front page video for KGB. I have a large archive, but I am looking for FRAPS video and epic screen shots from KGB history.

I will be posting FTP instructions in the MEMBERS HELP area for you to be able to send what you have to KGB.

You can help shape our image! Send in your archive TODAY!


[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,070
Likes: 6
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
***
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
***
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,070
Likes: 6
+1 for the High King.

"Operation: Reboot" ENGAGE!


Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 6,213
Likes: 2
KGB Supreme Knight
***
KGB Supreme Knight
***
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 6,213
Likes: 2
sexy


I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 373
KGB Knight
*****
KGB Knight
*****
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 373
I have resubbed to planetside ..If you want me to get some good videos I can do this for you. Right now I think im the only kgb guy playing so it would be just me cloaker/sniper pwning folks most likely. I dont have a video recorder program right now whats a good free one? I shouldnt have any troubles running both programs with the new pc.


Play To Crush!
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 12,988
Likes: 44
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
****
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
****
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 12,988
Likes: 44
PM me for a copy of fraps!


[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 91
Band 2
***
Band 2
***
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 91
Y'know, I'm sure you're aware of this but if you have archived copies of the w3 hosting you gave our years back you should have plenty of UO content.

As well as whatever we uploaded to www.the-kgb.com/UOPac back in the day.

I've got some old flash movies from Siege and Pacific somewhere as well, if any of that helps.
Also, probably some early Shadowbane stuff - and some shots of Vuldan and I running around together in the Asherons Call 2 beta.


Moderated by  JetStar 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1