KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 37 guests, and 16 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Raist
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,022,158 Trump card
1,339,365 Picture Thread
478,154 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
The world owes the accused Wikileaks whistleblower, Bradley Manning, a debt of gratitude for his contribution to world peace at grave risk to himself. Awarding him the Nobel Peace Prize will be a way of establishing that no nation-state, regardless of its military might, is above international humanitarian law. We thank him for his courage in bringing the truth to the people of the world.

The US wars in Iraq and Afghanistan violate Article 2 of the United Nations Charter as neither Iraq nor Afghanistan presented an acute and imminent threat of war to the United States, the only legally valid basis for war. The illegal wars waged by the United States in Iraq and Afghanistan and Pakistan have cost the lives of thousands of U.S. military personnel, the lives of unknown numbers that are estimated by reliable researchers to total well over a million of people in Iraq and Afghanistan, and squandered U.S. treasury, in vain, that could have been used for human needs.

Signatories
Kathleen Barry, Ph.D.
Professor Emerita of Pennsylvania State University

Animal Ethics: "I tremble for my species when I reflect that god is just." Thomas Jefferson.
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com]
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Originally Posted By: Mithus
The world owes the accused Wikileaks whistleblower, Bradley Manning, a debt of gratitude for his contribution to world peace at grave risk to himself. Awarding him the Nobel Peace Prize will be a way of establishing that no nation-state, regardless of its military might, is above international humanitarian law. We thank him for his courage in bringing the truth to the people of the world.

The US wars in Iraq and Afghanistan violate Article 2 of the United Nations Charter as neither Iraq nor Afghanistan presented an acute and imminent threat of war to the United States, the only legally valid basis for war. The illegal wars waged by the United States in Iraq and Afghanistan and Pakistan have cost the lives of thousands of U.S. military personnel, the lives of unknown numbers that are estimated by reliable researchers to total well over a million of people in Iraq and Afghanistan, and squandered U.S. treasury, in vain, that could have been used for human needs.

Signatories
Kathleen Barry, Ph.D.
Professor Emerita of Pennsylvania State University

Are you inciting my rage, or just posting what she said hoping to get a reaction. If you agree with her, that is your entitlement. It does not mean I do. I spent 22 years in the military and I guarantee those things did not happen ON PURPOSE. But his treasonous act put more lives in danger and that wikileaks bastage is as wrong. The ends do not justify the means, and two wrongs do not make a right. I hope he gets life and then some at least, and it would be better if they just found him guilty, gave him 30 minutes to say bye to his Mom and then hung him in the compound square.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
ASDF..and to hell with the worthless United Nations.

Last edited by Vuldan; 10/05/11 04:14 PM.

KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Mithus
For his outstanding courage and bravery in exposing war crimes, we the undersigned nominate Bradley Manning, Private First Class of the U.S. Army for the Nobel Peace Prize of 2011. We recognize that throughout history states, organizations and people fearing reprisals are reluctant to confront powerful, militarized states that commit war crimes. But a young man, Bradley Manning, acted on his conscience when others could not or would not do so.

A 22-year-old Army intelligence analyst, Pfc. Manning faces decades in prison for allegedly leaking a video of a US helicopter attack that killed at least eleven Iraqi civilians to the website Wikileaks. Among the dead were two working Reuters reporters. Two children were also severely wounded in the attack.

Bradley Manning, acted in accordance with the United States Uniform Code of Military Justice under which it is his duty to obey lawful orders but likewise he must refuse to obey orders that are in direct violation of the US Constitution. The leaks document war crimes.

Quote:
Wikileaks doesn’t identify its source for the logs. Army intelligence analyst Bradley Manning, who’s being held on charges of leaking some classified material to Wikileaks, claimed in online chats to have leaked a much larger database from the war in Iraq, covering a half-a-million events from 2004 through 2009.

Like the Afghan database, the Iraq database purportedly contains latitude-and-longitude information, timestamps and casualty figures, according to the description Manning gave ex-hacker Adrian Lamo

The Information highlighted ALONE could give an enemy very valuable information of how,when,where and time to attack. Wikileaks gave Classified information. If Manning didn't think it was right to do his job, he should have said so. He would have been removed end of story. He put lives at risk, by leaking this BEFORE the war was over.

This is all a bullshit scam with the Nobel PEACE prize. Give the fucking peace prize to the men in Seal Team Six that killed Bin Laden, they did more for peace than this Manning kid could ever do.

Last edited by Wolfgang; 10/05/11 04:14 PM.
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Vuldan

Are you inciting my rage, or just posting what she said hoping to get a reaction.

popcorn calm down old man, I'm just posting to see what are the arguments, I didnt know nothing about that until you guys post about it.

Barbara Williams says:

Thank you, Professor Barry, for nominating Bradley Manning for the Nobel Peace Prize. If the allegations against him are true, he is undoubtedly a true patriot and one of the greatest heros our country has produced. He deserves to be freed from solitary confinement and released or brought to trial. The Obama Administration is denying Manning his constitutional rights.

Animal Ethics: "I tremble for my species when I reflect that god is just." Thomas Jefferson.
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council

ps: I do no think he shoul not be punished, but life sentece is too much.

edited. Yes, I'm inciting discussion, but I want a friendly discussion laugh

Last edited by Mithus; 10/05/11 07:05 PM.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
He should be at the bottom of some large water area where Binny two holes Laden is.

The government has a right to secrets.

The Noble organization is now a political organization and should be reported as such.

Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

Mithus is right about one thing, the way Manning is being treated is COMPLETELY FUCKED UP. I dont care what you THINK he did, hes an American who is already in custody and deserves his timely trial.

If he actually commited the crimes and was not just blowing smoke to some asshat in a chat room, and if the whole thing wasnt conjured out of thin air int eh first place - HOLD THE FUCKING TRIAL, PROVE HE IS GUILTY then SENTENCE HIM.

Abusing the shit out of him, and denying him his rights as a citizen because some asshole prosecutor simply ACCUSES him of a very unpopular crime is utter bullshit. This bullshit of govt holding US citizens for years without trial is a much much bigger problem and threat to our country than all the leaks in the past half century combined.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Helemoto
The government has a right to secrets.

No.
You should always be able to know what your tax dollars are used for, any secret for the government (even if they promise to release them in 50 years) goes against this principle.

Originally Posted By: Derid
Abusing the shit out of him, and denying him his rights as a citizen because some asshole prosecutor simply ACCUSES him of a very unpopular crime is utter bullshit. This bullshit of govt holding US citizens for years without trial is a much much bigger problem and threat to our country than all the leaks in the past half century combined.

That's what dictatorship usually do. Detaining political opponents like in China, North Korea, whateveristan etc.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
No Arkh, sorry, but in the case of secrets with respect to military activities that are on-going and current, no way, no how. After the fact, perhaps. He is not a political opponent, he is a member of the military who released secrets. Big difference.

Derid, sorry, but I disagree. First, he is a member of the US Military, and when hhe signed up and took the oath, he also did so understanding that he was subject to the UCMJ, not the code of law of the United States. Treason is plain and simply a crime punishable by death.

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard