KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 36 guests, and 24 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Dia, Luminescent
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,356
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,039,836 Trump card
1,343,476 Picture Thread
481,598 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Wolfgang #91905 08/28/11 07:31 PM
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
I think it will start to mean something again as the younger generation of voters starts becoming more active.

Younger folk are less dependent on the mainstream media to feed them their political news... well, the young people who get their politics from sources other than the Daily Show anyhow.

So a good YouTube speech might one day sway an election. We will see.

I get pretty damn depressed when I start to think that Rick Perry is probably going to be the GOP nominee. When I start thinking that 4 more years of Obama might be the best we can hope for, I just find it disturbing.

Then I look at the poll numbers from Gallup, and Perry has support mostly from the very old, That at least, gives me some hope.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
Derid #91907 08/29/11 06:08 AM
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
True Derid. I am a Texan and Perry in the white house scares the crap out of me. And like you, when I think that the best we might hope for this time around is another 4 years of Obama it just makes me cringe.

I wish there was some way to help forward Ron Paul and his agenda. Honest and truthful, with the right spin, but no way to get him elected. Just can't see it.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Vuldan #91908 08/29/11 10:51 AM
Tasorin Offline OP
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
OP Offline
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
If Perry gets elected as the next President of the United States, I am taking a transfer or a new job outside of the US.

Maybe Vancouver, Montreal, or Winnipeg.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
Tasorin #91911 08/29/11 11:10 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Tasorin
If Perry gets elected as the next President of the United States, I am taking a transfer or a new job outside of the US.

If only all the folks who had a problem with our constitution thought the same way...

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
Kaotic #91918 08/29/11 04:29 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Kaotic

If only all the folks who had a problem with our constitution thought the same way...

DING!

Vuldan #91920 08/29/11 04:36 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Vuldan
True Derid. I am a Texan and Perry in the white house scares the crap out of me. And like you, when I think that the best we might hope for this time around is another 4 years of Obama it just makes me cringe.

I wish there was some way to help forward Ron Paul and his agenda. Honest and truthful, with the right spin, but no way to get him elected. Just can't see it.

I think this could be Ron Pauls best year, can he still get enough overall to win? truthfully, I have to say I don't know. I really think people are getting sick of the same old shit, everytime someone gets elected it's the same old asshole, except they either havea jackass pin on or an elephant. Even though Paul is running as a Republican. He's not the typical republican that's running as we all know. We need a change, Odumba has proved the only change he wants is high taxes along with more entitlements. And the republicans are the same assholes, just on the other side of the table.

Wolfgang #91929 08/29/11 05:46 PM
Tasorin Offline OP
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
OP Offline
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Originally Posted By: Wolfgang
Originally Posted By: Kaotic

DING!

That is because 90% of the fucks don't have the where withall to make anything happen. They can bitch, they can moan, and they can rally. But they can't change shit.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard