KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 71 guests, and 26 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Binbs
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,030,539 Trump card
1,340,290 Picture Thread
478,700 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Fuck the police.

I will not join the pity party for the police.
They know what they are getting into when they sign up.
They are not heros just because they are cops.

Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Youtube has more vids, of cops being complete asses for no reason.

Former KGB Member
Tasorin Offline OP
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
OP Offline
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
My Mom was a Police Office for 14 years. 6 of them as a Patrol Officer in the Burbs of PDX.

Most of the douche bags who become cops are because they have command and control issues to begin with. It use to be that Cops were Cops, because it was a job. Now Cops are Cops because its a way to wear a gun and act like your shit don't stink, while harassing who you choose to harass, and how you choose to harass them.

My mom use to tell me the old saying went like this. "From roll call until I leave the station, I am on the Sgt's time. The moment I step out on the beat, I am on my time."

Meaning, Cops are there own Boss as soon as they leave the station, and most the time they give two shits about the laws and rules, its mostly enforcement by choice or by civilian stupidity.

Lastly, I don't care how shitty of people you have to deal with all day long. I don't care how you have to deal with the dregs of society on a regular basis. When you violate the law and civil liberties of Citizens of the United States of America, you deserve to get what's equitably coming for you. And that is a two way street.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Good and bad people in every job....talk all you want if the day ever comes you will cry why the police didn’t protect me.

They go out every day not knowing if they will come back..... I wonder how many of you would be willing to risk yourselves for an idea or because it’s right... not many. Most are too busy making money or surfing the internet. Attempting to make the world even a little bit better in a real way is just not cool, much better to spend hour after hour scouring the internet for cool images or the latest games.

I wonder how many of you are as hardass as you play on the internet..... not many is my guess. Those who talk the hardest are almost always the softest.

Cop was wrong, no doubt but that does not make all cops bad. Our society could not exist without them.... unless you favor might makes right.

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
By the way did I not make it clear ... THE OFFICER IN QUESTION WAS WRONG AND SHOULD BE PUNISHED. It's apparent he was not cut out for it... it’s a tough gig.

After getting out of the Army I considered it.... for just a second hahaha I have a very short fuse with disrespect and like most ignorant people I like to settle it in a very basic way.

Not the mindset for a cop :P

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Most cops do not join over some idea that they are making the world a better place because they graced the world with their presence.
Most of them become a cop for the pay and retirement benefits.

This is the same with most firemen.

They get high pay, great benefits, and most cases great retirement.
They are highly trained with continued education.
All at the cost of the tax payer, who gladly pay for the service.

I do not like putting anyone on a pedestal for some false idea that they are some how the greatest people that we have just because they were benevolent enough to be a cop or fireman.

I have use the word most a few times because there are a few out there that believe in the greater good that has been drilled into our heads about police god like powers.

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
You are entitled to your opinion, I would hate go through life that way but best of luck to ya.

I just hope when you need them they live down to your expectations..... that way you will feel vindicated.

It’s an interesting view that people have to earn the benefit of the doubt, sad but interesting.

Of course in your description you only mention good things, hell if I didn’t know better I would sign up today.

Oh and I am done.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard