KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 56 guests, and 25 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Binbs
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,030,429 Trump card
1,340,267 Picture Thread
478,689 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
I am going to love voting on fucking the boomers once Generation X gets its first President.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Wont ever happen. Society evolves one funeral at a time, said by someone much smarter than me. The current government system will allow for much when it is no longer controlled by ignorant people from either party. Liberal or Conservative mentalities will not fix this.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Tas
Everyone thinks their generation will be different then they get old and it’s always the same..... but best of luck to ya.

Oh and I thought Obama was your president..... he sure is sticking it to us :P

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
"When the USA started to build the Interstate/Highway system, they raise income tax rate to 90%"

This is what I heard someone say on a nation radio broadcast.
This is the problem with the country.

"You cant fix stupid"

KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
After hearing the Presidents speech tonight, he's still doing the same thing. He still blames Bush... even though Obama's spending habits are to blame for the $3+ trillion in the last 2+ years. And Obama claims he's a bipartisan but is everything but that.

He talked about tax reform, let's change that and have a new tax system. http://www.fairtax.org/site/PageServer?pagename=about_faq_answers#1
The Fair Tax Act should do the trick. This way, EVERYONE pays the same tax, EVEN illegals! It's not a flat tax on income, it's a tax on what you buy. Now that's REAL change. Instead of the same old bullshit of blaming someone else for your own faults. Something both parties are doing. I'm sick of both sides, they keep playing that old Washington tune. It's time we make them play some different music. We can get the popcorn out and watch them fuck up the system with this debt dealing they are doing. I really wish everyone could agree to be middle of the road. To much liberalism or Conservatism is simply nuts. Lets stay middle of the road without hitting the ditch on either side.

Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

I looked over the salestax plan at the fairtax.org site... cant say I am impressed TBH. That would be a compliance nightmare. Pretty soon everyone would be buying black market shit, as opposed to paying 30% sales tax. How would you track real vs paid value? I mean, who hasnt sold a used car and reported the sale at a much lower cost than was paid?

I much favor the flat 15% income, 10% Capital Gains tax system. Keep that until debt is paid down, then lower the flat income rate to 10%.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
You do know Wolf, that a fair portion of that spend on Obama's watch is coming from including the cost of the wars in the budget expense reporting.

Where as during the Bush years, he chose to have the cost excluded from the budget expense reporting.

Last time I checked, the wars started under the Bush regime. Now Obama has had his own spending issues with his National Health Care initiative and his extension of the Bush Era tax cuts. Those two key items have added to the spend deficit considerable.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Which means he shouldn't have ran with the health care till he had it under control.

Remember he was going to stop the war.

I really hate the " extended the Bush tax cuts."
Either you lowered taxes, keep them the same, or you raise them.
The idea that letting people keep more of their money is a bad thing, pisses me off.

Last edited by Helemoto; 07/26/11 06:22 PM.
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Tasorin
I am going to love voting on fucking the boomers once Generation X gets its first President.

Too bad boomers already fuck Generation X and wiped their d**ks with your favorite curtains.

[Linked Image]
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
I did no such thing to Tas or anyone else, I doubt Tas even has curtains.

I hear a lot about what Boomers have done, so tell me what has the GEN X crowd done?

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard