KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 70 guests, and 15 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Stealth Hawk
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,027,385 Trump card
1,339,567 Picture Thread
478,260 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Daye #88064 05/03/11 08:38 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
There are terrorist cells, terrorist networks, terrorist states, and now terrorist nations, some see our war on terror as a exscuse to terrorize for our own benefits..and make my words the global communities will try and paint us as a terrorist nation, not only for our various wars on terror, but for the terror, paranoia, and fear we push into the face of our own people. Just when you think it's over and our wars may be done now libia, iran, a possible lone wolf retaliation, anyone with a bone to chew with the usa, war serves itself and profiteers

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Originally Posted By: Tasorin
Originally Posted By: StValentine
Let's be clear on this: OBAMA did NOT kill Bin Laden. An American soldier, who Obama just a few weeks ago was debating on whether or not to PAY, did.

Just wow...

Didn't have anything to do with the ideological bullshit the GOP was pushing and tying it to the budget issue? All Obama ever said was he wouldn't sign any bill that had non-budgetary political line ideology attached to it. End of story, nothing to really debate, as those are the facts, like them or not. It was political maneuvering done in a election year, and you seem to have bought it hook, line, and sinker St. Val. Which is your right, believe what you want to believe, say what you want to say, weather I, or anyone else agrees with it.

I like Kaotic, don't really care for the current President, didn't care for the last President, but I served this country as a soldier during a time of war, and it pains me to watch us go down the drain due to the nonsense that permeates our culture today. Common sense is lost on current politics as our society has been boiled down to an economic class war of 1% vs. 99%, and the 1% haves are kicking the living shit out of the 99% have not's because the average American is an ignorant sheeple, waiting for the 1% to tell them what to think, when to think it, and how to repeat it.

I agree that both partys or affiliations were to blame for the budget bill situation. It's Obama thats trying to make political hay out of killing Osama though. I do agree with the statement about the 1% against the 99% but, I don't know that there's a whole lot you or I can do about it except know the truth and be informed should an opportunity present itself to change the satus quo. I myself can not tell a lot of difference between any of the administrations since GB senior. For all the talk about change it sure looks like more of the same to me.
Eliteism is nothing new in this country. It runs all they way back to the founding fathers but, what has saved us from ruin is every once in a great while an honest man slips through the cracks and makes enough changes to keep us afloat. With Big money controlling the media and what we see, hear, and read I truelly don't see that kind of person standing a chance of getting elected. Hell I don't even think he would make the ballot. Just think what would happen in todays political enviroment and mass media if an Abraham Linclon or Andrew Jackson was to run for office.
The only chance we have to make a difference is if the 99% pull together as one. The 1% know this so they use the media and other things to keep us divide and fighting each other. Right wing, left wing, liberal, conservative, black, white, and religious affiliation are things they use to keep us devided so they stay in control.

Daye #88085 05/04/11 10:11 AM
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Just for the record. I served in the military, my sister served in the military, my dad served in the military, as well as both of my sister's husbands did tours in Iraq and Afganastan, and both my Grandfathers served in WWII.
So I firmly believe it would not be the land of the free if it were not the home of the brave.

KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Just to put a period on this thread....

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
That was dope, he won't get two terms though, not off this alone

JetStar Offline OP
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
OP Offline
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Boy they weren't far off picturing an ASS for those Democrats eh? lol wink

Last edited by Ictinike; 05/14/11 03:54 PM.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: JetStar

What about the dems that aren't buying his Bullshit either? Afterall he could have had all that he wanted done before the repubs got the majority, since the dems had the super majority before the elections. What say you?

Last edited by Wolfgang; 05/14/11 05:03 PM.
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
I'm interested to know what the teabaggers think about this too

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Drakiis
I'm interested to know what the teabaggers think about this too

You've been teabagged more than Lipton tea, so maybe you should be telling us!

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard