KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 26 guests, and 26 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,357
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Sini 1
Popular Topics(Views)
2,051,082 Trump card
1,346,923 Picture Thread
482,555 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Mithus Offline OP
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Link:

http://www.own3d.tv/video/62511/Sea_Tower

Impressive, watch all.

Darkfall is about player and group skill, of course there are a lot of things to improve, but you will not get anything like that in any other game comming out for the next 1-2 years. Its all dependent on group/player skill, not that click and go thing, or memorize just a sequence of keys and go. I understand most veterans do not have time/patience to level their toons to get ready, but the grind is beeing adressed, people should try it out again!

Last edited by Mithus; 02/02/11 04:47 AM.

Animal Ethics: "I tremble for my species when I reflect that god is just." Thomas Jefferson.
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com]
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
As soon as AV removes the 2 year grind to level the playing field between new account and macro'd Vet, you will see an upsurge in population.

Until that time, DFO will suffer as a very small niche game where Vets who play well will continue to dominate.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Well if you read the DFO blog, another skill grind reduction is in the works.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
KGB (F3) Vice-Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F3) Vice-Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Attribute Meditation is due next week ... this may be the best part of the meditation system for leveling the playing field.

Getting to 400+ HP & 75+ Int via mediatation without mindlessly chopping wood, mining, afk swimming, and macroing may really even shit out.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
Missing in Action - October 2021
Missing in Action - October 2021
Originally Posted By: Longshanks
Attribute Meditation is due next week ... this may be the best part of the meditation system for leveling the playing field.

Getting to 400+ HP & 75+ Int via mediatation without mindlessly chopping wood, mining, afk swimming, and macroing may really even shit out.

This will be a great add to the game and hope it will bring back much needed people but as always you will have the ones that will come up with something to yet make another excuse on why the game is broken and blah blah blah the story goes on.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Originally Posted By: Longshanks

I do agreee that the Meditation skill is nice to raise these skills, but that costs money, something else vets have plenty of, but new players lack. Therefore the vets will get more out of the Meditiation skill than new players.

[Linked Image from img401.imageshack.us]
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
well the meditation system is what i have been using while playing minecraft and logging on for events when i can.

I think the meditation system is majorly flawed for the reason of not being able to gain your extra skills. Macro'ing is still better since you gain your intensifies and such while gaining skill so the tradeoff is just awkward to me and I hope they trim it up and get it right.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Mithus Offline OP
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Donkleaps
well the meditation system is what i have been using while playing minecraft and logging on for events when i can.

I think the meditation system is majorly flawed for the reason of not being able to gain your extra skills. Macro'ing is still better since you gain your intensifies and such while gaining skill so the tradeoff is just awkward to me and I hope they trim it up and get it right.

Overall skill gain were increase, I´ve been farming with my alt(Panthro) and his knife mastery is raising faster after patch.

Animal Ethics: "I tremble for my species when I reflect that god is just." Thomas Jefferson.
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com]
KGB (F3) Vice-Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F3) Vice-Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
I agree Donk, magic school add-ons would be a great addition to the meditation, I wouldn't say it was flawed at this point ... just not complete. But, from nothing to what we have is a step in the right direction.

Seems like the are being careful adding to the system, schools were first ... then some general skills (Rigor & Ingnore Pai made it on the list) ... stats are coming ... we'll see about the school add-ons.

Like Mithus mentioned, it seems vs. mob skill up went up considerably & vs players I am calculating ~25-30% increase. vs players, it seems like where it would take 100 casts per .1, it is more like 70-75 casts.

Just farming for gold, I am seeing all kinds of passives & school add-ons going up with regularity too.

A step in the right direction.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]

Link Copied to Clipboard