The KGB Oracle
Serving the online gaming community since 1997
Visit www.the-kgb.com
For additional information

Join KGB DISCORD: http://discord.gg/KGB
 
KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 57 guests, and 9 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
AngryCajunKGB, Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp
1,478 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,097
Posts116,368
Members1,478
Most Online1,653
Mar 26th, 2026
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,828,983 Trump card
1,512,759 Picture Thread
580,242 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 373
KGB Knight
*****
KGB Knight
*****
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 373
Hey Guys, I have just aquired a g15 from Santa. Ive tried to use scripts serveral times. There must be something im doing wrong because I cannot get these scripts assigned to my G keys to work. I have even tried a mouse coord script to find location on where my bag is and the display is not showing anything but ventrillo. Can someone assist me with my G15 please? I am initially Looking for a loot script. I have had no luck. Thanks for your help. I can tell once I get this keyboard full operational its gonna be dangerous!

-Kegir


Play To Crush!
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 1,870
Missing in Action - October 2021
*****
Missing in Action - October 2021
*****
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 1,870


[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 1,870
Missing in Action - October 2021
*****
Missing in Action - October 2021
*****
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 1,870
hmm maybe not !!


[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 373
KGB Knight
*****
KGB Knight
*****
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 373
Hey this has been resolved thanks to Ictinike! The loot script now works! now time to explore setting up the rest of the G keys to change hot bars and arm stuff:)


Play To Crush!
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 3,174
Likes: 1
KGB Supreme Knight
***
KGB Supreme Knight
***
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 3,174
Likes: 1
I have a g15 but I don't use scripts. I just set my g keys to hot bars and have simple macro to pull weapons that I set myself. A lot of trial and error because I used the best and easiest way to use. I'm always tweaking it trying to get more fluid in switching weapons and spells.

Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 373
KGB Knight
*****
KGB Knight
*****
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 373
Looks like the macro way is how a nub like me will need to role on the rest of the keys. The macros work good in pvp wolf?


Play To Crush!
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 3,174
Likes: 1
KGB Supreme Knight
***
KGB Supreme Knight
***
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 3,174
Likes: 1
Originally Posted By: Kegir
Looks like the macro way is how a nub like me will need to role on the rest of the keys. The macros work good in pvp wolf?


Well, I would say about 95%-98% of the time.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1