KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 71 guests, and 26 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Binbs
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,030,539 Trump card
1,340,290 Picture Thread
478,700 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13
JetStar #75378 09/08/10 01:37 PM
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
If they can build a Mosque at ground zero I want a fucking McDonald's at the black odalisque in Mecca serving fucking Beef Patties and McRib Pork Sandwich's to all the Pilgram's.

Then they can build a Mosque at the tomb of the unknown soldier for all I care.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
Tasorin #75388 09/08/10 02:30 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
I've struggled with this issue for several weeks now and I've decided that I don't care where this cat builds his "community center." Jet is exactly right. We cannot practice our religions, forbid others the same freedom, and still claim to be a free nation. I do however, think that building a Muslim shrine of any kind at, or near, ground zero is incredibly insensitive and I personally think that it is designed to stir up the kind of animosity that it has. They have put us in a no win situation and that was, I believe, their goal. If we forbid it we are hypocrites, and if we allow it without any protest, then we've proven we'll roll over and take whatever the extremists want to throw at us.

What I would like to know is where every single dime of his funding comes from. Last accounts I heard his organization had a few thousand dollars for a project that will cost tens of millions. As long as this guy can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that not one red cent comes from an extremist group them I don't care what he does.

I do take issue with the fact that I'm paying for him to fly around the world to raise his funds. Why can't I take trips with my own tax payer dollars??? For that matter, why do I have to pay every time an elected official (or their wives) want to take a vacation? Don't they work for me? That is tantamount to me telling my employer, "Hey, I'm going to France for a week. I'll just use my company card and you guys can pay for it when I'm done." Who here thinks they would still have a job after that?

On a related note. I think in order to be all inclusive we should help out the poor suffering homosexual Muslims (cause you're born that way right? So, some of them must be). I say we build a gay bar across the street with a Muslim theme to make them feel welcome. We can call it "You Mecca Me Horny." Discuss laugh

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
Kaotic #75390 09/08/10 02:31 PM
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

I think the bar idea is comedy gold TBH

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
Derid #75393 09/08/10 02:59 PM
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
LOL nice Bar idea there Kaotic!

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
Valaria #75395 09/08/10 03:28 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
I agree with Tas, although Kaotics gay bar Idea would be fucking hilarious! And don't even get me started on these fucktard politicians, I think they ALL should wash their mouths out with a revolver.

Wolfgang #75401 09/08/10 04:54 PM
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
What it is mostly about is them (political/religious Muslims)thumbing there nose at us and using our rules we use to govern ourselves against us, making sure to put us in a no win situation in which we have to succumb to our sensabilities of fair play and freedome while laughing at us behind our backs about how they just got over on those stupid Americans again.

Portland is Muslim hot spot, and I have quite a few Muslim friends. When they are being honest about issues like this, then they openly admit that it is an open attack on Western values and Ideals in an attempt to force us to slit our own throat.

At some point you have to draw a fucking line in the sand and say, we will not go beyond this point, anything beyond this point is to far, and must be pushed back.

It is fucking left wing "fair play" individuals in this nation that think and try to postulate our Ideals and apply them to individuals, nations, and religious that could give two shits about our Ideals.

Try traveling some out of North America, and when you talk to people they usually ask in some form "When is the US going to stop being such pansy ass bitch's and letting the rest of the world walk all over your sense of fair play, freedom, and morals. The rest of the world get's it that life isn't fair, there is no such thing as true freedom, and morals are for the rich."

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
Tasorin #75403 09/08/10 05:50 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
I disagree that morals are for the rich. I've done some shitty things that I'm not proud of, but I do try to live by a moral code and I always do my best to act with the highest ethical standards in both my personal and professional life. Sometimes it seems like others get ahead of me because I'm not willing to do certain things, but I can look myself in the mirror everyday and never feel guilty about the things I have done. No stand I've taken has done me irreparable damage. That's not to say that some haven't been painful, but in the end I'm much happier that I took those stands rather than roll over and then have to live with myself afterward.

As for true freedom. We are the closest thing that has ever existed on this earth to true freedom, and we have been slowly losing it over the past 100 years. More quickly in the last decade or 2. As soon as the government and the self appointed elite start deciding that they know best and us little people should sit down, shut up, and do as we're told, then freedom begins to dissolve. For us that happened right around the turn of the century and really ramped up at the end of the 20s. I don't know how we get it back, but I know that regular debate like this, and educating ourselves is a good start. I also know that it won't hurt in November when I vote for the guy that doesn't have incumbent next to his name, and if I have the option to vote for some one that doesn't have an "R" or a "D" I'm going to do that as well.

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
Kaotic #75405 09/08/10 05:58 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Kaotic
I disagree that morals are for the rich. I've done some shitty things that I'm not proud of, but I do try to live by a moral code and I always do my best to act with the highest ethical standards in both my personal and professional life. Sometimes it seems like others get ahead of me because I'm not willing to do certain things, but I can look myself in the mirror everyday and never feel guilty about the things I have done. No stand I've taken has done me irreparable damage. That's not to say that some haven't been painful, but in the end I'm much happier that I took those stands rather than roll over and then have to live with myself afterward.

As for true freedom. We are the closest thing that has ever existed on this earth to true freedom, and we have been slowly losing it over the past 100 years. More quickly in the last decade or 2. As soon as the government and the self appointed elite start deciding that they know best and us little people should sit down, shut up, and do as we're told, then freedom begins to dissolve. For us that happened right around the turn of the century and really ramped up at the end of the 20s. I don't know how we get it back, but I know that regular debate like this, and educating ourselves is a good start. I also know that it won't hurt in November when I vote for the guy that doesn't have incumbent next to his name, and if I have the option to vote for some one that doesn't have an "R" or a "D" I'm going to do that as well.

I agree that the incumbents should be out. As for the R or D I have the same feelings, neither has done anything to earn a spot in the seat. In fact FUCK both of them. They are more the problem than the solution!

Derid #75406 09/08/10 07:01 PM
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
This may be suprising to you but I think what that pastor is doing is appalling. By doing that it makes him no better than than the people he has a problem with. I firmly believe that if you want to change the world you do it through love not hate. I do find it amazing how the media has turned this into a story it wouldn't be had they chose not to make it that way. I think that all freedoms should come with resposibility. to disrepect someones religion in such a public fashion is just wrong.

Wolfgang #75409 09/08/10 07:05 PM
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
nowhere in the constitution does it say seperation of church and state that is an interpurtation. it simply says the government shall make no laws concerning religion.

Page 4 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard