KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 16 guests, and 23 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,962,699 Trump card
1,311,011 Picture Thread
472,976 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13
#75007 09/04/10 10:42 AM
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
Dear President Obama: While we are at it, can we go ahead & put a beautiful statue of Lee Harvey Oswald on the grassy knoll in Dallas & maybe even throw a huge celebration shrine over the Pearl Harbor monument in honor of the Japanese victory that took place there .Yes, .........Mr.President, IT IS THE SAME THING as allowing a mosque to be built at Ground zero.

StValentine #75008 09/04/10 11:10 AM
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

Theres an odd 600k Muslims in NYC by many estimates, and plenty died in the trade center attack. Why shouldn't they get a mosque if someone had the money to build it?

With all the legit reasons to fear, loathe and despite Obama - I always fail to see why so many choose to pick up on the meaningless. Birth certificate, closet Muslim, etc

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
StValentine #75009 09/04/10 11:26 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
I don't agree with the mosque being built at ground zero. But the grassy knoll isn't a religious issue, some try to say the Japanese attack on pearl harbor was but that's not the case either.

The government can't come in and say HELL NO you can't build a mosque. Because that would mean they can say hell no to other religions building places of worship wherever they want to as well. I may not be a smart man, but i'm pretty certain that wouldn't fly. Yes it's very bad taste building a mosque at a sight where a religious extremists carried out such an attack.

This President is even a bigger joke than Bush was, Thank god it's only 4 year terms. Maybe by the end of his term, only our great grand children will be heavily burden by our governments tax & spend bullshit. Fairtax act in 2011 bitches, get off your ass's and support it!

Wolfgang #75017 09/04/10 01:00 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
"Dear President Obama: While we are at it, can we go ahead & put a beautiful statue of Lee Harvey Oswald on the grassy knoll in Dallas & maybe even throw a huge celebration shrine over the Pearl Harbor monument in honor of the Japanese victory that took place there .Yes, .........Mr.President, IT IS THE SAME THING as allowing a mosque to be built at Ground zero."

LOL go overboard much. I am sure the grassy knoll is not for sale or rent. I would assume the Pearl Harbor Monument is safe as it is government property.

What ever side you are on, they have been given the go ahead from what ever council in New York that gives the ok. You can bitch or support all you want but the Obama can not tell anyone they can or cant do it, he is not all powerful.

From what I understand this is a few blocks from the Ground Zero. People talk like they are building it right smack dab in the middle of GZ.

You need to remember the building is a private building and anytime the government tries to tell private companies what they can or cant do I get my hackles up. Like the council that had to approve what they wanted to do pisses me off more then what they want to do with it.

Helemoto #75053 09/05/10 01:24 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
this topic is too hot for TV, have fun discussing the roller coaster view points which all contradict each other, I'm too short to ride this ride.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
Drakiis #75076 09/05/10 07:15 AM
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
I find it very interesting how we are expected to be tolerant of everyone even those who are not tolerant of us. Yet, we are never tolerant of our own. we tell a supreme court judge he has take the ten commandments from the court house even though our founding fathers believed in this. We tell our kids they cant practice their religion in school but, the most intolerent religion in the world is welcomed with open arms and embraced as the long lost son and given the keys to our cities. They honored at our universities and if a christian speaker were invited to campus by a group he would be denied the right to speak.
All I'm saying is how can we say we want freedom for everyone when we don't even offer it to our own. I think it's time we decide where our priorities truelly lie.

StValentine #75092 09/05/10 08:40 AM
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Who is "us" ?

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
Derid #75165 09/06/10 08:30 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Here listen to this. This is the church i go too. My pastor did alot of studying on the whole situation.

http://cfwcbmt.org/01%20IslamAndTheChurchInTheUS.mp3
http://cfwcbmt.org/8_29_10Islam2.mp3

He explains islam and muhammad.

Former KGB Order of the Paladins
Former KGB Champion
Former General(G4)UO
Former General(G3)UO
Former General(G2)UO
Former General(G1)UO
Former Knight Captain in UO
Former Knight Commander in UO
Former Member of SB,Wow,Aoc
Founder Of Chop Choppers
Ken_Kamillion #75166 09/06/10 08:39 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Sharia law all i have to say about islam. Goggle it and be sick to your stomach.

Former KGB Order of the Paladins
Former KGB Champion
Former General(G4)UO
Former General(G3)UO
Former General(G2)UO
Former General(G1)UO
Former Knight Captain in UO
Former Knight Commander in UO
Former Member of SB,Wow,Aoc
Founder Of Chop Choppers
Ken_Kamillion #75195 09/06/10 03:15 PM
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

He sounds a lot like that church in Florida that wants to burn the Qurans.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard