The KGB Oracle
Serving the online gaming community since 1997
Visit www.the-kgb.com
For additional information

Join KGB DISCORD: http://discord.gg/KGB
 
KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 34 guests, and 15 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
AngryCajunKGB, Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp
1,478 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,097
Posts116,368
Members1,478
Most Online1,653
Mar 26th, 2026
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,829,063 Trump card
1,512,790 Picture Thread
580,260 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#68535 06/16/10 01:12 PM
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,070
Likes: 6
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
***
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
***
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,070
Likes: 6
Consider me on Hiatus until AV can get a handle on there game and its not a pay to play beta. This game is going to be like shadowbane was. Game went in cycles of being broke and fixed. Unfortunately DFO has been broken for way way way too long.

I figured I would bitch slap Rhade one last time.

The Truth about Zelot/Rhade


Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 12,988
Likes: 44
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
****
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
****
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 12,988
Likes: 44
Nice post.


[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 6,213
Likes: 2
KGB Supreme Knight
***
KGB Supreme Knight
***
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 6,213
Likes: 2
Apparently Rhade thinks your not worth responding to...


I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 3,147
Likes: 14
Former KGB Member
***
Former KGB Member
***
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 3,147
Likes: 14
He's just skeered, much like you on Prom Night.


[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,070
Likes: 6
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
***
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
***
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,070
Likes: 6
Originally Posted By: Drakiis
Apparently Rhade thinks your not worth responding to...


That was the point.

To shut that fucking propaganda shit down.

Its like Don't mess with Zohan. Just not Gay or Jewish.


Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 6,213
Likes: 2
KGB Supreme Knight
***
KGB Supreme Knight
***
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 6,213
Likes: 2
you obviously didn't read how he put it...basically saying your a dumbass.


I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,070
Likes: 6
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
***
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
***
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,070
Likes: 6
Originally Posted By: Drakiis
you obviously didn't read how he put it...basically saying your a dumbass.


Who Rhade or Me?

If its me, what else is Rhade going to say. I left him very few outs, and most of them consist of "You don't know what your talking about", "Your a scrub dumbass", or "Nuh Uh, no I didn't".

So basically, fuck Rhade, for the peice of shit he is. This is the proto type of the future gamer. The X-Box generation needs to be rounded up, and put in re-socialization camps for there own good.


Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 6,213
Likes: 2
KGB Supreme Knight
***
KGB Supreme Knight
***
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 6,213
Likes: 2
Rhade said that about you...it's buried but he did respond to you in a off handed way.


I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,070
Likes: 6
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
***
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
***
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,070
Likes: 6
Originally Posted By: Drakiis
Rhade said that about you...it's buried but he did respond to you in a off handed way.


I don't look in the toilet after I am done pooping. I know its a wonderful turd, and I don't need responses from the peanut gallery.

ie: I could care less what Rhade has to say.


Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 6,213
Likes: 2
KGB Supreme Knight
***
KGB Supreme Knight
***
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 6,213
Likes: 2
just was giving you the heads up is all..sheesh don't kill the messenger and all that


I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1