KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 31 guests, and 14 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Binbs
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,029,489 Trump card
1,339,895 Picture Thread
478,385 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Band 2
Band 2
Fair weather? I was disappointed you left. If you are given a another chance in KGB will you be bailing again if the weather does not suit you ?

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Hard honesty, but a valid question.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
Well good question for sure, but not a fair one krull. If you were in kgb since beta you would know this bad weather I had playing late nights every night up to a full year. And as far a I feel my dedication was strong as it could get keeping in mind I seeked out kgb before I had client, didnt know anyone and gave my complete loyalty up until my VERY hard decision to leave. So with all due respect its not fair to make it sound like I guild hop and have no loyalty. We just never became a aggressive pvp clan and didnt have much goin on late nights. I felt I waited long enough for it. And hey krullz you bastard, you were one of the ones I missed alot. Whats up sabin im gonna find you sucka smile And drakiis are you even in game yet you lol.

[Linked Image]
Band 2
Band 2
Late night crew rocks. Thanks for your response.
They gonna let you reapply?

(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
we don't stop people from reapplying unless they commit treason.

he has always been welcome to reapply, after that it is up to those that Vote if he will remain.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
Have not played for a week, Not sure how long a break ill take.

[Linked Image]
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Don't take to long a break. Your departure left some bad impressions, and your desire to return has some excited as hell. I encourage you to apply and return to the fold, both where your skill and time will be put to good use and your actions can speak for your intent.

Good luck and should it not be apparent, your welcome back by most. You wont ever satisfy all the haters, so just ignore em like I do and be yourself. :-)

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
hey Bearrok nice to see you contemplating coming back. I was one of the ones that was pretty butt-hurt the way you left, loyalty to me like i stated in my app when i applied to KGB is a big part of my Rl/gaming life. So needless to say i was pretty pissed about the whole ordeal, but in retospect i understand the reason you left, thats Shark and I left DFO the first time and went to play EVE cuz we werent having fun, so i understand your trying to get more bang for your buck so-to-speak. I wont lie i had said i would vote no on you coming back but now that I have had time to reflect on your reasoning i understand and you would have my vote......lol on one condition you dont just up and leave without an explanation.....lol i mean i already voted for an old friend and have egg on my face because he lasted all of a week i think. But i hope you do decide to come back to your REAL family...

Late bro hope when i get back in game to be fightin alongside you again.

Decon/Rorshack

Former KGB Member
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
Ok thats not fair, not only are you guys making me have to return, but your convincing me of not taking a break lol. Got alot of RL pressure right now and doin alot of side jobs to make ends meet. Ill most likely return to kgb after figuring out if a break will be necessary. Thanks alot for your positive feedback, it means alot to me (cheesy) smile talk to ya soon, prob after this weekend.

[Linked Image]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Bearrok
And drakiis are you even in game yet you lol.

I was in both EU and NA, had a strong toon, but a weak pc with terrible FPS and ping, so aside from the game being difficult to grind, I wasn't viable enough to participate at the level I wanted both times and must retire from DFO for good.

Just to add icing to the cake, I would also say that I remember voting for you originally Bear, and at that time I made it very clear I had high hopes for you way back then, when you reapply now this will make the second time I have had to vote on you. It is my hope that this will be the last time I have to vote on someone that I should have only had to vote once on.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard