The KGB Oracle
Serving the online gaming community since 1997
Visit www.the-kgb.com
For additional information

Join KGB DISCORD: http://discord.gg/KGB
 
KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 57 guests, and 9 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
AngryCajunKGB, Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp
1,478 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,097
Posts116,368
Members1,478
Most Online1,653
Mar 26th, 2026
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,828,983 Trump card
1,512,759 Picture Thread
580,242 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 941
KGB Supreme Knight
*****
KGB Supreme Knight
*****
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 941
They are, of course, right.

However, life can be boring if all you do is study / work.
In a way, I'm pretty happy that games / computers like we have today didn't exist when I was growing up.

I would have never got anything done. . .

Though, the neighbors back then probably wished the opposite. A lot of things wouldn't have blown up or been burned to a crisp had I something else to do. . . . .

Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 381
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
****
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
****
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 381
If you ever want to get together and play BF 2 download xfire to see when we play and what server. Or get in vent and ask for the server ip that we play on. Usually play in the evening. I know your looking for hardcore players but if you want to just hang out, jump on in.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1