The KGB Oracle
Serving the online gaming community since 1997
Visit www.the-kgb.com
For additional information

Join KGB DISCORD: http://discord.gg/KGB
 
KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 57 guests, and 9 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
AngryCajunKGB, Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp
1,478 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,097
Posts116,368
Members1,478
Most Online1,653
Mar 26th, 2026
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,828,983 Trump card
1,512,759 Picture Thread
580,242 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Mamacita #63699 04/22/10 12:46 AM
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 6,213
Likes: 2
KGB Supreme Knight
***
KGB Supreme Knight
***
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 6,213
Likes: 2
I was intentionally stirring the pot as it were...


I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
Drakiis #63782 04/22/10 02:26 PM
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 208
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 208
lol pots always fun to stir... unless theres a pregnant women in it then it is best to let it just simmer ;p... Mama's done cookin now so stir away lol...

Mamacita #63892 04/23/10 12:28 PM
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 645
Duchess of KGB
***
Duchess of KGB
***
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 645
Originally Posted By: MamaPick
well i didnt know this until today that zhen yu and my hubby used to date so i guess that would work lol man this is a small world...

O
M
G
...............
Im without words haha! When I saw you post this I thought Mama was just stirring the pot too to make convo....... Her hubby= one of my ex's from like what, 7 years ago?! Very small world..... Vent chica, vent haha. Still friends, but wow I wanna chat lol.

Zhen



ZhenYu Omega #63894 04/23/10 12:32 PM
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 6,213
Likes: 2
KGB Supreme Knight
***
KGB Supreme Knight
***
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 6,213
Likes: 2
sewing circle time..


I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
Drakiis #63901 04/23/10 01:30 PM
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 12,988
Likes: 44
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
****
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
****
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 12,988
Likes: 44
WOW
popcorn


[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
JetStar #63919 04/23/10 04:20 PM
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 6,213
Likes: 2
KGB Supreme Knight
***
KGB Supreme Knight
***
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 6,213
Likes: 2
I hereby request my own password protected channel just for me called "The Candy Van" whereby only those I want to perv and creep on are invited, or those I want to abuse. If I can't even get my deserved guild rank, at least show me enough respect to let me have my own channel... wink


I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
Drakiis #63921 04/23/10 04:24 PM
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 645
Duchess of KGB
***
Duchess of KGB
***
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 645

Originally Posted By: Drakiis
I hereby request my own password protected channel just for me called "The Candy Van" whereby only those I want to perv and creep on are invited, or those I want to abuse. If I can't even get my deserved guild rank, at least show me enough respect to let me have my own channel... wink


Last I recalled, you had your own channel. It's called "The Talker" hehe



ZhenYu Omega #64013 04/23/10 10:14 PM
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,719
KGB Supreme Knight
***
KGB Supreme Knight
***
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,719
this post is very.... intresting... im not sure i should be loling but i am.


[Linked Image from sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net]
ZhenYu Omega #64037 04/24/10 10:47 AM
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 6,213
Likes: 2
KGB Supreme Knight
***
KGB Supreme Knight
***
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 6,213
Likes: 2
Originally Posted By: ZhenYu Omega

Originally Posted By: Drakiis
I hereby request my own password protected channel just for me called "The Candy Van" whereby only those I want to perv and creep on are invited, or those I want to abuse. If I can't even get my deserved guild rank, at least show me enough respect to let me have my own channel... wink


Last I recalled, you had your own channel. It's called "The Talker" hehe


Tas informed me that was not my channel. Therefore I am officially requesting one


I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
Drakiis #64092 04/25/10 12:20 PM
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,719
KGB Supreme Knight
***
KGB Supreme Knight
***
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,719
lol


[Linked Image from sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net]
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1