The KGB Oracle
Serving the online gaming community since 1997
Visit www.the-kgb.com
For additional information

Join KGB DISCORD: http://discord.gg/KGB
 
KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 57 guests, and 9 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
AngryCajunKGB, Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp
1,478 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,097
Posts116,368
Members1,478
Most Online1,653
Mar 26th, 2026
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,828,983 Trump card
1,512,759 Picture Thread
580,242 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 302
KGB Knight
*****
KGB Knight
*****
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 302
The final product is a masterpiece well done guys!

Make me wanna go out and get CS now for real instead of just using trials. I might just fork out for the new CS5 =)

That and I am in dire need of an Original flash intro to use for my videos, rather than intro loops with added text via WMM. Unless someone wants to rise to the call to make me one =) hehe



Joined: May 2006
Posts: 6,213
Likes: 2
KGB Supreme Knight
***
KGB Supreme Knight
***
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 6,213
Likes: 2
ever seen the KGB flash video?


I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 136
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 136
damn wish i knew how to do that. I could always look it up haha.

I just ....borrowed my copy from piratebay if you wanna check that out wink


Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 645
Duchess of KGB
***
Duchess of KGB
***
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 645
Originally Posted By: Krayton
damn wish i knew how to do that. I could always look it up haha.

I just ....borrowed my copy from piratebay if you wanna check that out wink


<Lives by ...borrowed....... stuff of the mentioned sort:D



Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 136
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 136
oh yeah if i actually paid for those damn things id be broke, they are ridiculous for the professional editions .... usually a couple hundred each! SHEESh and then a new version just shits its way out and flaunts around for the same price a year later? Fuck that.


Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1