The KGB Oracle
Serving the online gaming community since 1997
Visit www.the-kgb.com
For additional information

Join KGB DISCORD: http://discord.gg/KGB
 
KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 57 guests, and 9 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
AngryCajunKGB, Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp
1,478 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,097
Posts116,368
Members1,478
Most Online1,653
Mar 26th, 2026
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,828,983 Trump card
1,512,759 Picture Thread
580,242 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#6123 05/09/06 06:51 AM
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 7,455
Likes: 1
E
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
*****
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
*****
E
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 7,455
Likes: 1
hey there
i seen you say you were a uo counselor, which shard ? I was an LS counselor sometimes GL
I was a C for about a yr the y r they fired us

I'll be putting your app up later on, kids dog died today so I am getting that cleaned up


[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
Elph #6124 05/09/06 08:13 AM
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 882
Likes: 2
KGB Supreme Knight
***
KGB Supreme Knight
***
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 882
Likes: 2
As there is no longer a "program" there is no need to maintain the secrecy. I was "Counsellor Griffin" on Napa Valley shard. My ex-wife was "Counsellor Sabine"... seems like she was on LS or GL shard.

Sorry to hear about your dog.

Oh, last night I created a "Taxman" up on the UOG:Hybrid server who will be my main toon there. Hope to see ya there!


Taxman

"Any group is weaker than a man alone unless they are perfectly trained to work together."
- Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers
Taxman #6125 05/09/06 09:38 AM
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 7,455
Likes: 1
E
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
*****
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
*****
E
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 7,455
Likes: 1
oh cool
none of your names ring a bell to me
I was Counsellor Elph then i was ASRC Elph just before we got canned lol
I had Destiny over my region We were C's in 2000


[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
Elph #6126 05/09/06 12:28 PM
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 882
Likes: 2
KGB Supreme Knight
***
KGB Supreme Knight
***
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 882
Likes: 2
I went to the first UO Faire (got a cool blue/gold robe even for the event) in Austin. Things were moving for me to become as ASRC as the SRC was relocating to Austin become a GM and the positions were opening up. However... that changed when the program was closed.

Oh well - I got to help a LOT of people in a year and a half, UO Faire, and got to know a lot of nice people invlolved with OSI and the Counsellor program.


Taxman

"Any group is weaker than a man alone unless they are perfectly trained to work together."
- Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1