The KGB Oracle
Serving the online gaming community since 1997
Visit www.the-kgb.com
For additional information

Join KGB DISCORD: http://discord.gg/KGB
 
KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 57 guests, and 9 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
AngryCajunKGB, Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp
1,478 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,097
Posts116,368
Members1,478
Most Online1,653
Mar 26th, 2026
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,828,983 Trump card
1,512,759 Picture Thread
580,242 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#59099 02/12/10 10:40 AM
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 24
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 24
hey my in game name is janai lyza and I am a metalhead and I dismember bunnies.

incase you ask me.."hey your a dude...why is a character a girl" well here is the answer and I am not gay but I am bought to blow your mind.

i like boobies


- Jenai Lyza
If I had a nickel, for each time i got a nickel, I'd have two nickels
Kilt #59100 02/12/10 10:49 AM
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,070
Likes: 6
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
***
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
***
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,070
Likes: 6
Welcome to the Man-Pig Club.


Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
Tasorin #59101 02/12/10 11:00 AM
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,908
KGB Supreme Knight
***
KGB Supreme Knight
***
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,908
Yo.. Good talkin with you last night smile

Forgot one thing to ask you last night but are you in our Alliance city of Andruk or still out in the neighboring NPC cities?

and as stated above, welcome! laugh



Ictinike #59119 02/12/10 02:42 PM
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 24
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 24
ya im in andruk


- Jenai Lyza
If I had a nickel, for each time i got a nickel, I'd have two nickels

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1