KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 50 guests, and 23 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,356
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,034,252 Trump card
1,342,149 Picture Thread
480,195 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#58330 01/31/10 07:53 AM
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
2 and a bit full groups of pure KGB was great but a few things to be learned i think

1/ large siege stones can not be destroyed with siegie hammers
there was over 20 of us on each stone with hammers and haste and it still took more than one hammer each and 30+mins to take it down if we had people attacking us as well it would never have worked

also placement of the stone agaisnt the wall was genius it reduced the amount of people we could bring to bare

2/the start of the longmarsh fight was a mess we had finished the siege and was recalling back when the 6 reds turned us in to a howeling mob when the reds turned in to 15+ we where spread all over the map in solo/small groups which made us easy kills
need to make sure that we stay organised untill we are back in andruk then end the op

Last edited by Instrument; 01/31/10 07:54 AM.
Band 6
Band 6
Yeah, we got separated after the battle ensued, which is a problem, but also a factor of people over-chasing. Fact is, members have to let some kills go if you wander too far from the main pack.

I called regroups from time to time but the problem was that some people chased so far, they were on the other side of the camp away from the main group and couldn't regroup in time / we couldn't get to you cause you chased someone really far. (Not you instrument, just people in general =P)

For those that lived, I was staying near the pack which was East and South behind the building, where the majority of KGB was.

Everyone who travled too far North and west died. (Except those that got killed becauase the towers rippeed them apart)

I think this is also solved by working in pairs or small groups of 3, just lke Kaotic me and Wolfgang were doing for the first part, aka the siege. That way, if you get separated, you still have 2 people with you.

Also, people need to respond to regroups quicker. Some people didn't respond at all and were promptly killed.

Overall though, it was a funass battle, and we ended up killing a lot, even at the last part at the hamlet.

GG! =P

Last edited by Syloc; 01/31/10 10:34 AM.

Former KGB Member
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Will all sieges be during weekends? If so Im screwed and dont know if darkfall can keep me happy since I play for large scale battles at least once in a while. I play weekdays late nights. Maybe I can work something out but not likely. Well see.

[Linked Image]
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
Originally Posted By: Bearrok
Will all sieges be during weekends? If so Im screwed and dont know if darkfall can keep me happy since I play for large scale battles at least once in a while. I play weekdays late nights. Maybe I can work something out but not likely. Well see.

I doubt that all sieges will be on weekends.
These sieges just happened to occur on the weekend and one of our allies used that to their advantage to place their siege.

I think a lot does happen on weekends, but I think there will be sieges all throughout the week and weekends as the server further develops.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
KGB Paladin
KGB Paladin
But the end result was very little changed hands. I hate to see that many seiges and not more shit being taken over. Sure asset destruction and blah blah, but now a days those guilds can easily repair and fix everything that was destroyed in a day.

None the less glad to hear HH got their new city as I'm sure the binds at Andruk were getting hard to handle. Are we allowed to hang out in the new Long March city?

Anyways, glad our team did well and people had fun! /cheers

Leader: KGB Korea
Paladin of the Knights of Glory and Beer!
Former KGB RIFT BC Faction
Former Supreme Court Justice
Former Provost Marshal
Former GSS Agent
Former Knight Captain
Former Champion
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
thomas hurry the hell up and get back in game!

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
KGB Paladin
KGB Paladin
I know I know... lol I'm here it is just hard to play during your guys prime time. I'm on Korean time damn it! haha

Leader: KGB Korea
Paladin of the Knights of Glory and Beer!
Former KGB RIFT BC Faction
Former Supreme Court Justice
Former Provost Marshal
Former GSS Agent
Former Knight Captain
Former Champion

Link Copied to Clipboard