KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 48 guests, and 17 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Mmorning
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,357
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Sini 1
Popular Topics(Views)
2,050,312 Trump card
1,346,709 Picture Thread
482,436 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Tasorin #54012 12/04/09 03:02 PM
Band 6
Band 6
Ahhh.

Look, though. I'm not negative, i'm just blunt. My style is direct, and i'm saying what some people think but don't say. Like, for instance, people say we won that siege at Khosgar back in the day. No we didn't. The 10+ guilds we called in did.

I'm not saying we shouldn't have allies, but we shouldn't be content with the fact that our alliance was victorious, and be lazy in our own pvp skill - if we do that, we'll always be dependant on other people.

I know everyone doesn't think like me, because i'm a different case. I don't have fun with the attitude that, "As long as we're having fun, it doesn't matter whether we win or lose". I don't like coddling people, because that doesn't make them better pvpers; it makes them worse.

You tell them they did a good job when they didn't, guess what? They'll do that same crap again next time. Just like a guild friend of my named Rabbit said to me once, "Look, I love you guys like family, but in the end, i'm here to play the game."

If we technically won the battle, but our own tactics sucked ass, i'm going to say they sucked ass. I'm not going to skirt the issue, say we did a good job, or any of that crap. However, I try not to go aggro on everyone; and I'm quiet when the situtation calls for it.

On that same token, I do understand we're rebuilding - and I like the direction we're going in. But that's my mindset going forward.

I'm not excessively rude, but I will be blunt.

My approach to PVP is that "You're only as strong as your weakest link." If we're winning, but we still have weak points - I would rather address and work on the weak points rather than pat myself on the back and say "Winning was good enough."

This is how I play. Competative. Play to win.

To be frank, for me at least, being "good" isn't freeking good enough. We have to be the best. (Or at least strive to be the best) Which is why i'm going to level up magic if magekiller blows ass.

I'm not playing Hello Kitty Online. I'm playing Darkfall.

Last edited by Syloc; 12/04/09 03:04 PM.

Former KGB Member
Syloc #54018 12/04/09 03:32 PM
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
I still lub you Syloc.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Syloc #54023 12/04/09 03:48 PM
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Originally Posted By: Syloc
Ahhh.

Look, though. I'm not negative, i'm just blunt. My style is direct, and i'm saying what some people think but don't say. Like, for instance, people say we won that siege at Khosgar back in the day. No we didn't. The 10+ guilds we called in did.

I'm not saying we shouldn't have allies, but we shouldn't be content with the fact that our alliance was victorious, and be lazy in our own pvp skill - if we do that, we'll always be dependant on other people.

I know everyone doesn't think like me, because i'm a different case. I don't have fun with the attitude that, "As long as we're having fun, it doesn't matter whether we win or lose". I don't like coddling people, because that doesn't make them better pvpers; it makes them worse.

You tell them they did a good job when they didn't, guess what? They'll do that same crap again next time. Just like a guild friend of my named Rabbit said to me once, "Look, I love you guys like family, but in the end, i'm here to play the game."

If we technically won the battle, but our own tactics sucked ass, i'm going to say they sucked ass. I'm not going to skirt the issue, say we did a good job, or any of that crap. However, I try not to go aggro on everyone; and I'm quiet when the situtation calls for it.

On that same token, I do understand we're rebuilding - and I like the direction we're going in. But that's my mindset going forward.

I'm not excessively rude, but I will be blunt.

My approach to PVP is that "You're only as strong as your weakest link." If we're winning, but we still have weak points - I would rather address and work on the weak points rather than pat myself on the back and say "Winning was good enough."

This is how I play. Competative. Play to win.

To be frank, for me at least, being "good" isn't freeking good enough. We have to be the best. (Or at least strive to be the best) Which is why i'm going to level up magic if magekiller blows ass.

I'm not playing Hello Kitty Online. I'm playing Darkfall.

Boy, I got a good rise out of him huh?

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
JetStar #54027 12/04/09 04:03 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Comon Syloc we all love ya man, just some good old fashion fun at your expense, blame Jet I always do and everything will work out.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
Drakiis #54028 12/04/09 04:07 PM
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Originally Posted By: Drakiis
Comon Syloc we all love ya man, just some good old fashion fun at your expense, blame Jet I always do and everything will work out.

Syloc is just your typical angry Asian gamer. What do you expect from him, sunshine and rainbows?

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
Tasorin #54031 12/04/09 04:17 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
well since you put it that way...I guess not.

I think this threads been hijacked enough already, sorry Kay

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
Drakiis #54032 12/04/09 04:27 PM
Band 6
Band 6
Tasorin's words are true, I cannot escape my nature. =P

Last edited by Syloc; 12/04/09 04:48 PM.

Former KGB Member
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard