KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 45 guests, and 21 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,356
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,037,492 Trump card
1,342,623 Picture Thread
481,244 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
S
seven-24
Unregistered
seven-24
Unregistered
S
Darkfall doesn't need a skill cap.

Darkfall wasn't built around a skill cap and it shouldn't be. I don't want a game where x beats y.
That is WoW and that is why I hate WoW. People that want a skill cap are trying to turn this game into WoW b/c they think that a skill cap will allow them to auto-win like in WoW and b/c they want to compete with the hardcore gamers.
It is best if everyone is equal, that is a true test of player skill, not paper vs scissors like in most games, that is a bad player mechanic meant to let the noobs win.
Regular Darkfall haters do your worst. You dedicate so much time hating on a game you don't even play, makes me glad i'm not nearly as pathetic as that type of person.http://www.seven-24.com/

Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Is this some kind of bot BS? lol..a skill cap in DFO wont make it an x beats y game, it will however make some people's skills viable..right now, you can, with enough time and resources and patience, max out every by god skill in the game..all crafting and melee and magic, and in so doing, max out your personal skills.

If there is no skill cap, then people will be able to be 100 at everything, then what? Granted, access to the super uber ore will enable those who can to make really snazzy weapons and armor, but what else? Will the difference be you beat me cause you had on dragon armor and I only had imperial and we both had level 80 weaps with all the best transmutes?

The skill cap is designed, and WAS DESIGNED FROM THE BEGINNING, to limit this, so that a crafter would have worth, a harvestor worth and different melee skills and magics would all have worth. Right now, I see many people maxxed on melee skills or magic and working up the other side. I dont see any major differences. So, come again?

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]

Link Copied to Clipboard