KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 60 guests, and 16 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Winter
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,031,261 Trump card
1,340,662 Picture Thread
478,835 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
KGB Knight Inactive
KGB Knight Inactive
I Know this is off topic but how do you make a new post, i see the tab but it wont let me.

KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Only certain people can make topics in this section of the forums.

-[KGB]- Garal TheGreat

[Linked Image from img.photobucket.com]
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
I almost always against letting random people into KGB, whenever I was in charge of recruitment I'd spend considerable time interviewing potential recruits sponsoring only truly deserving people.

On other hand I disagree that application process should be unconditionally enforced, there are situations where ability to recruit people for your cause in a timely manner (on a spot) is very important. Historically doing so brought us both good and problematic members and always benefited our faction, often by ‘non-KGB’ material ‘members’ advancing our faction’s goals and then ‘moving on’.

I suggest that we allow people in charge of individual factions join members without application process in some associate membership status. This membership should be clearly differentiated from KGB Nation citizenship but it should be allowed.

[Linked Image]
E
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
E
If that is the case sinji how would someone feel who say didnt have to fill out the application but then wanted to go from (using sb as example) SB to say Wow, and in Wow the applicatiojn process is there and the other guy has say been in SB for like a year he will have to file an application for Wow to even be part of KGB there. I wouldn't think that alot of people would find that fair and would possibly not want to be part of KGB as a whole

By having each KGB applicant fill out the application that saves alot of headaches so the other faction leaders won't have to have more work for them then what is needed.

Now I do think that Each faction could have it's own application version that is particular to the game itself, I think the application process is a vital necessity for entry into KGB, it's up to the faction leader to set out their acceptances baed off that application, but if someone was seriously wanting to become a KGB member then the application won't be a big thing.

I believe the application should be mandatory and I think the greater part of KGB in all the previous factions had assumed so, it wasn't until Holrom was in office that the application wasn't used so it's just a new time for things as a whole.

I hope you understand my point, I am nearly 9 mos pregnant and i am typing between my candy bar LOL

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  JetStar 

Link Copied to Clipboard