The KGB Oracle
Serving the online gaming community since 1997
Visit www.the-kgb.com
For additional information

Join KGB DISCORD: http://discord.gg/KGB
 
KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 57 guests, and 9 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
AngryCajunKGB, Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp
1,478 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,097
Posts116,368
Members1,478
Most Online1,653
Mar 26th, 2026
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,828,983 Trump card
1,512,759 Picture Thread
580,242 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 1,870
Missing in Action - October 2021
*****
Missing in Action - October 2021
*****
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 1,870
Well after a long awaited return i have finally made it back and just installed the game. I made a char his name is Prism Darkfrost, I hope to see everyone soon !!


[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 7,455
Likes: 1
E
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
*****
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
*****
E
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 7,455
Likes: 1
Hey Prism, welcome back. I hope all your past struggles are behind you now brother. I am not in Darkfall but I wish you all the best in your voyage through it.


[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 1,870
Missing in Action - October 2021
*****
Missing in Action - October 2021
*****
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 1,870
Thanks smile


[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1