The KGB Oracle
Serving the online gaming community since 1997
Visit www.the-kgb.com
For additional information

Join KGB DISCORD: http://discord.gg/KGB
 
KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 57 guests, and 9 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
AngryCajunKGB, Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp
1,478 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,097
Posts116,368
Members1,478
Most Online1,653
Mar 26th, 2026
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,828,983 Trump card
1,512,759 Picture Thread
580,242 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 211
KGB Champion - Scrawl Grank
*****
KGB Champion - Scrawl Grank
*****
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 211
Look... closely... (Click the image and zoom in)



Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 322
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 322
I wonder if they put this in the family photo album.

Joined: May 2006
Posts: 6,213
Likes: 2
KGB Supreme Knight
***
KGB Supreme Knight
***
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 6,213
Likes: 2
I don't wanna


I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,070
Likes: 6
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
***
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
***
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,070
Likes: 6
This is why I am so happy I have a twig and giggle berries and not a ( V ) at the end of the road.


Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1