The KGB Oracle
Serving the online gaming community since 1997
Visit www.the-kgb.com
For additional information

Join KGB DISCORD: http://discord.gg/KGB
 
KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 34 guests, and 15 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
AngryCajunKGB, Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp
1,478 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,097
Posts116,368
Members1,478
Most Online1,653
Mar 26th, 2026
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,829,063 Trump card
1,512,790 Picture Thread
580,260 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#44543 05/07/09 09:04 AM
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 194
S
Band 3
Band 3
S
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 194
Just some advice required since I want to eventually have full plate made for myself but I need selentine and gold.

Selentine I envision getting if we ever manage to get a mine while I need some tips on efficiently making gold, solo preferably as I tend to join the pve groups on the weekend.


come on board for the big win

Inside every Hyperion is a KGB waiting to get out, we are here to help the wesux to get out
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 211
KGB Champion - Scrawl Grank
*****
KGB Champion - Scrawl Grank
*****
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 211
You can get selentine ore, without having a mine. You have to kill Selentine Golems. They live on islands, there is one south west of cairn you can kill.


Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,720
Band 7
**
Band 7
**
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,720
Good luck with that one!


I'd stick to plate. It's incredible protections and not a HUGE loss if you die.

And you can kill people while wearing plate (it's as good as dropped full plate) and then take their damn full plate.


Former KGB Member
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 194
S
Band 3
Band 3
S
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 194
Yeah, going to get a full set of plate made today along with some bits, shield and swords. Want to be ready for ze pvp.

I'll leave gold for some group stuff when people are bored.


come on board for the big win

Inside every Hyperion is a KGB waiting to get out, we are here to help the wesux to get out

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1