The KGB Oracle
Serving the online gaming community since 1997
Visit www.the-kgb.com
For additional information

Join KGB DISCORD: http://discord.gg/KGB
 
KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 57 guests, and 9 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
AngryCajunKGB, Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp
1,478 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,097
Posts116,368
Members1,478
Most Online1,653
Mar 26th, 2026
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,828,983 Trump card
1,512,759 Picture Thread
580,242 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,070
Likes: 6
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
***
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
***
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,070
Likes: 6
Originally Posted By: Garrot_Sin
I have to say if sticking to the franchise fast food and not a mom and pops local eatery, hands down Culver's Butter Burger and Crinkle Fries in a deluxe basket.I think they originated out of Minnesota or Wisconsin but its a craver for sure..


What, they don't have Crystal's in the frozen tundra?


Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 7,455
Likes: 1
E
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
*****
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
*****
E
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 7,455
Likes: 1
LOL they have krystal's here its nasty I hear.

Oh Drak, I don't like veggie burgers either LOL I hate onions.


[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1