The KGB Oracle
Serving the online gaming community since 1997
Visit www.the-kgb.com
For additional information

Join KGB DISCORD: http://discord.gg/KGB
 
KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 34 guests, and 15 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
AngryCajunKGB, Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp
1,478 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,097
Posts116,368
Members1,478
Most Online1,653
Mar 26th, 2026
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,829,063 Trump card
1,512,790 Picture Thread
580,260 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 583
Band 5
***
Band 5
***
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 583
Ahh, your very presence here testifies to the contrary! Embrace the geek that you are Crim...

Look in the mirror and repeat after me...

"I may project myself as a bad-ass Marine, but by joining the AF I've shown my real inner self. I’m geeky, I’m nerd to the core, and dog-gone it, people still like me!"

Don't make me pull out the Renfest picture you put up back in the day. That alone would settle this...


Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,929
KGB Supreme Knight
****
KGB Supreme Knight
****
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,929
LOL, that was a pretty badass pic, regardless of whether a nerd or not, and I was picking up plenty of babes.


[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 941
KGB Supreme Knight
*****
KGB Supreme Knight
*****
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 941
Hehe. . back when games required some imagination to play

Predating even Zork is another game I played early on.
If you know any of the following, you might be a geek:

PLUGH
XYZZY
You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike.

Be one with your inner Geek.

This link will take you to the inner sanctum of Geekiness.
( secret handshake required )

The Secret Geek Headquarters

Joined: May 2006
Posts: 26
Band 1
Band 1
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 26
DIGITAL G FOR LIFE YTCRACKER IS THE KING OF THE INTERNET!


hear no evil see no evil speak no evil. no praise no blame.
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,412
KGB Crown Princess
****
KGB Crown Princess
****
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,412
Quote:

hmmm, this brings to light a phrase (paraphrased in this instance) from Billy Madison:

Quote:

We are now all dumber for having seen this, and may God have mercy on your soul...







AMEN!


Sometimes in the winds of change we find our true direction.
Heidi #36520 01/27/09 11:18 AM
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,929
KGB Supreme Knight
****
KGB Supreme Knight
****
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,929
There. I knew I wasn't the only one.


[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1