KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 36 guests, and 22 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,358
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Sini 1
Popular Topics(Views)
2,088,675 Trump card
1,354,208 Picture Thread
487,609 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

The factions things is one of those issues we just need more info on. It may in fact be a hassle at first if it actually means something, what I am worried about is some spells being trained by NPCs, and those NPCs not talking to you if you are "bad". I am sure there will be nuetral npcs to train them somewhere... but it might be a headache.

Again, we will see.

There are enough "IFs" revolving around this issue to create the worlds largest bowl of spaghetti code. So instead we are going to use nested CASE blocs.

Band 5
Band 5
Is getting a city up something we're all committed to? I'm not particularly enthralled with the idea of dedicated farming and won't be until AV tells us there are extreme and significant advantages to such. BUT as we all know and have said, there isn't enough information really plan..meh.

Band 6
Band 6
Well, assuming this is city wars, we need information on how important city locations are ASAP. (Hint hint, beta hint hint)

From what i've been able to gather, they have said that certain city locations will be better than others. Especially in Shadowbane, a lot of the time, your city location can make or break how you spend your playing time.

Then again, this is all going off assumptions. I wouldn't mind doing some old school farming to get a city up, once we get more info on this. *drool* It's like the old days all over again. (then again, no release date yet, booo)

Former KGB Member
Band 5
Band 5
Ah, but there must be incentive to *have* a city imo, e.g. trainers, vendors, stat bonuses, etc..etc...otherwise, what's the point of all the work? I just dread the 0400hrs. siege defenses to protect that which really ain't worth all that must to me ala Shadowbane!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard