The KGB Oracle
Serving the online gaming community since 1997
Visit www.the-kgb.com
For additional information

Join KGB DISCORD: http://discord.gg/KGB
 
KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 57 guests, and 9 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
AngryCajunKGB, Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp
1,478 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,097
Posts116,368
Members1,478
Most Online1,653
Mar 26th, 2026
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,828,983 Trump card
1,512,759 Picture Thread
580,242 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Bardaji #34601 11/25/08 07:35 PM
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 648
KGB Supreme Knight
***
KGB Supreme Knight
***
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 648
because of odd system specs, so you know like a mac or something... I bet this game could be run on an iphone....

Arcain #34602 11/25/08 07:37 PM
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 648
KGB Supreme Knight
***
KGB Supreme Knight
***
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 648
to clarify, I dont mean that negatively, I simply mean they should beta test it on a iphone!!!! its an odd config right ;P

Arcain #34603 11/25/08 07:40 PM
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 4,653
Likes: 6
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
****
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
****
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 4,653
Likes: 6

lol.... iphone specs arent that great tbh... and they would make it on windows mobile before anything!

Now, DFO on a HTC Touch HD.... that would be Pro.

If they went non-windows, I'd hope they went for Blackberry OS as opposed to apples anyhow.. in fact, they *should* make a guild management interface you can access from your mobile... that would be kick ass.

Derid #34604 11/25/08 08:04 PM
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,720
Band 7
**
Band 7
**
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,720
Quit it before I have an orgy.

Seriously...on the HTC HD...how pimp would that be? I have a model a couple levels down, but I bet it'd still run it...just not in HD =*(


Former KGB Member
Bardaji #34605 12/01/08 10:28 AM
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 875
Band 6
***
Band 6
***
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 875
It's wierd, it's been real quiet lately on the leaker's front. It looks like they've been really picky on who's getting into beta and whose not, even betaleaks doesn't have any information. (which is rare cause they had a bunch in all the other games)


Former KGB Member
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1