KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 20 guests, and 32 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Rytz
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,357
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Sini 1
Popular Topics(Views)
2,053,868 Trump card
1,347,408 Picture Thread
483,193 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Drakiis Offline OP
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
It boils down to being proactive instead of reactionary, organization, structure, and progressive theory, combined with in game leadership, definable goals, the strategies associated with those goals, power projection concerning a phased deployment of guild objectives, and the overall recruitment of quality members willing to make the sacrifices necessary, or within their scope to strengthen the guild. While I agree with everything Crim blatantly plagiarized it will be more important for each and every member to do what's best for the guild instead of what's best for themselves. Otherwise Crims entire post means nothing, and there is no reason to be in a guild in the first place.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

Whats best for the guild should also be whats best for yourself, too often people see it as a choice between the two.

IMO the only reason to join a guild is because of the benefit to yourself, I dont see it as self sacrifice to a collective, but rather individuals coming together to create value. While there needs to be order and discipline to this congregation when it comes to getting things done, I think it important to be mindfull that other people dont and shouldnt play for our sake.

Drakiis Offline OP
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
Although by doing what's best for the whole you by default benefit. The more the merrier so to speak, working as a collective to accomplish a common goal assures the goals completion to the benefit of all including one's self. Either way it's a moot point given the tendencies of online gaming these days, and whether or not you look outwardly or inwardly as a person and the perspective used to focus your own gaming ideologies on.

By nature I am a support fighter, meaning I support front-liners, do the various odd jobs, pick off stragglers etc, working my way around the field of battle seeking targets of opportunity like a jackal.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Quote:

It boils down to being proactive instead of reactionary, organization, structure, and progressive theory, combined with in game leadership, definable goals, the strategies associated with those goals, power projection concerning a phased deployment of guild objectives, and the overall recruitment of quality members willing to make the sacrifices necessary, or within their scope to strengthen the guild.

In a roundabout way, you just stated much of what I said in the latter half of my last post.

Quote:

While I agree with everything Crim blatantly plagiarized it will be more important for each and every member to do what's best for the guild instead of what's best for themselves.

1. The source I used in my quote on Followership was *blatantly* noted. It's only plagiarism if you don't list your sources and/or give proper credit.

2. Doing what's both right for yourself and guild will automatically happen with anyone who has developed decent followership, leadership, and support skills. We can discuss theories about what is right and wrong with past and future scenarios all day, but until the focus is upon the actual skills necessary to work cohesively, accomplish simple tasks that support the larger scope, and remain dedicated to *a* game; nothing will happen.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Drakiis Offline OP
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
There you going listing out your points like some sort of formatted outline for a class thesis again..=)

Remember Crim out in the real world your allowed to have a sense of humor, and not expected to take everything literally.

I believe we are agreeing on the same points.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Quote:

There you going listing out your points like some sort of formatted outline for a class thesis again..=)

I will always list out my points like a class thesis. =P

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard