The KGB Oracle
Serving the online gaming community since 1997
Visit www.the-kgb.com
For additional information

Join KGB DISCORD: http://discord.gg/KGB
 
KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 57 guests, and 9 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
AngryCajunKGB, Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp
1,478 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,097
Posts116,368
Members1,478
Most Online1,653
Mar 26th, 2026
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,828,983 Trump card
1,512,759 Picture Thread
580,242 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 242
G
Band 4
*
Band 4
*
G
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 242
On the boards there is an option somewhere to create a forum group for beta so we could all possibly get a beta invite for our group as a whole.

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,540
Missing in Action - October 2021
*****
Missing in Action - October 2021
*****
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,540
There already is one. Look for "The Knights of Glory and Beer" and request an invite.


BoS Archon
[Linked Image from miniprofile.xfire.com][Linked Image from sigimages.bf2tracker.com]
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 242
G
Band 4
*
Band 4
*
G
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 242
I'll check again.. I must have missed it..

Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 242
G
Band 4
*
Band 4
*
G
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 242
I found it and request is sent..

Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 4,653
Likes: 6
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
****
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
****
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 4,653
Likes: 6

Tater eh.... interesting name =p

Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 242
G
Band 4
*
Band 4
*
G
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 242
I made that account in october of '05..I tried to register there the other day and it told me I was already registered..Tater is an old nickname of mine going back to my softball days..

Sweet Tater

Thanks man..

Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 700
Likes: 1
KGB Supreme Knight
*****
KGB Supreme Knight
*****
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 700
Likes: 1
When I get home I will be requesting an invite under my usual name Vyse


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1