KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 60 guests, and 16 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Winter
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,031,261 Trump card
1,340,662 Picture Thread
478,835 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Missing in Action - October 2021
Enjoy, man. It was a kickass movie.

BoS Archon
[Linked Image from miniprofile.xfire.com][Linked Image from sigimages.bf2tracker.com]
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Quote:

To have the Batmobile to be cobbled together by the Butler with parts from AutoZone? Give me a break!

I think that's going to be in the director's cut... 30 minutes of Alfred buying tires from Autozone

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Quote:

I like the way in which Roger Ebert rates his movies, for him it's perfectly possible for say, a comedy to earn 5/5 stars, because he rates movies base on their genre, so a 5/5 comedy won't necessarily be as impacting an experience as a 5/5 drama, but it will be an extremely enjoyable, well-made, well thought-out movie.

Based on that, I definitely think Dark Knight was a 5/5 movie (Ebert gave it 4) especially if you look at the fact that it isn't just an action film, it's a super-hero movie. But yeah, it won't go down in history as one of the greatest movies of all time, but it will be no doubt be seen as the pinnacle that future super hero movies strive to top.

When I went to see The Dark Knight, I knew what I was hoping for and it delivered on that hope for me... so I would give it that 9.5/10 or 4.5/5 (I don't really think anything is perfect, if something is perfect why bother with anything else).

However, I didn't leave the theatre and say, "oh my God, I'm going to be telling my kids about this movie twenty years down the road"

I also questioned a couple parts of the movie (I would post them, but this is a spoiler free thread) and they weren't questions of style, but more of poor editing.

I personally put The Dark Knight up there with a movie like The Departed. You look at the setup going in (director, actors, trailers, ect.) and kind of know what to expect... then you aren't let down, and that's a good thing and says a lot because expectations going in are high.

I personally thought movies like Crash and Blood Diamond (I know not everyone liked this one) were better then The Dark Knight, that's just my personal opinion though.

T
Band 4
Band 4
T
So how does this movie stack up against Iron Man? Is the new Hulk worth watching? Inquiring minds want to know!!

Never saw Iron Man or the new Hulk, but I heard the new Hulk was as shitty as the first one.

BoS Archon
[Linked Image from miniprofile.xfire.com][Linked Image from sigimages.bf2tracker.com]
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard