KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 16 guests, and 23 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,962,699 Trump card
1,311,011 Picture Thread
472,976 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13
JetStar Offline OP
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
OP Offline
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997

Who is your choice for US President?
single choice
Votes accepted starting: 03/07/08 04:59 PM

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
ROFLMAO the states is fucked once again... all the above choices suck and will effectively destroy your economy more to bad... some advice get out while you still can.

KGB Crown Princess
KGB Crown Princess
OH CANADA!

Sometimes in the winds of change we find our true direction.
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Quote:

ROFLMAO the states is fucked once again... all the above choices suck and will effectively destroy your economy more to bad... some advice get out while you still can.

Anyone ever been to New Zealand, or know someone there, or have any ideas on how to get citizenship there?

Add: At least no one has from here has voted for Hilary yet.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Other than as a protest vote, I always wonder why someone would vote for a 3rd party candidate like Perot or Nader. They never stand a chance of winning, so why bother?

To the everlasting glory of the infantry...

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Missing in Action - October 2021
Missing in Action - October 2021
Quote:

Other than as a protest vote, I always wonder why someone would vote for a 3rd party candidate like Perot or Nader. They never stand a chance of winning, so why bother?

QFT

Once it gets to the presidential election, you just vote for whoever has the best chance of winning that best matches what you stand for. This time around I'm sort of torn between whatever democrat wins, and McCain. McCain is so hard-core conservative that I'd be weary voting for my own party. On th other hand, the Democrats are far too liberal for my tastes.

Like I said a while ago, the person who best matched my combination of beliefs was Giuliani. It's a shame that during the primaries parties just vote for the most hardcore members of their parties, rather than someone that swings far more in the direction of the other party who may actually win some of the opposite party's voters over.

BoS Archon
[Linked Image from miniprofile.xfire.com][Linked Image from sigimages.bf2tracker.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Quote:

They never stand a chance of winning...because people who would otherwise vote for that person believe they have no chance of winning. It's completely idiotic...the circular logic there is ridiculous.

Most people I've asked about Ron Paul stated that they'd vote for him if they thought he stood a chance. I've talked to over three dozen people about this...think about it. If all those people who stated they wouldn't vote for RP simply because he didn't stand a chance, actually DID vote him, HE WOULD have a chance.

It's all about Perspective.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

Cant expect the people to actually vote on principle, that would be "un-american" you have to vote for who you think will win of course, and you find out who that is from CNN and Faux news.

BTW, Perot could have won if he hadnt dropped out the first time.

Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
I don't know yet. I haven't been paying too close of attention to policies yet..

I don't think I would mind voting McCain, but after the last eight years, I'd really hate to vote Republican.

I understand that Obama lacks experience, and I hear he's super-liberal... but I'd be willing to overlook that. I also understand that you shouldn't put too much stock in 'personality' and shit, but... I think he's the real deal. Or, atleast more real than anyone else in the game.

I don't like Hillary. I liked Bill, but I don't like Hillary. She comes across as pro-censorship (video games, for example), and that really pisses me off. She's a friend of the family values interest groups, who I think are wrong. (But, for all I know, Obama could feel the same way, or even moreso.)

Right now, I'd vote Obama over McCain and McCain over Clinton. My wish is for Obama to win the Democrat ticket, and then I can be an undecided, and hear out both sides' policies.

As far as third-parties... I'm a hardcore moderate. I think being too strong either side is borderline ignorance. I may lean liberal, but I think I would also have many conservative beliefs. (Basicly, I think I'd be better off a Republican, but their coddling up the religious right disgusts me to no end.)

I've love to vote third-party, but I won't until somebody who stands a chance comes along. But I think you get the wrong idea here. Third-party candidates are unvoteable because they're third-party. They're unvoteable because they're just awful candidates that simply don't stand a chance.

I'd love to see a real, worthwhile, third-party candidate to take the White House. A real baseline moderate who would feel the same way that I bet a good majority in the country feel. I think that would be the best thing for this country.

I think the second best thing for our country would be for Obama to win, and to deliver on his promises of change and hope. I feel the chances of him succeeding at that would be greater than the chances of a moderate President would bring our country together... but it's still a chance.

Hillary would divide us more and is too drastic a change, and McCain might be too much of the same old song.

Former KGB Member
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

There wont be a real third party bid this time around, barring another billionare like Perot deciding to throw in his hat.

Oddly enough I more or less agree with you.. Obama is the best choice out of a bunch of really bad choices. He at least is *new*. McCains an old man, whos lost it.. Hillary completely represents the status quo.

McCain and his "eternal war " just doesnt fly with me, we honestly cannot *afford* financially to continue on this road, it is literally bankrupting us, and destorying our currency.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard