The KGB Oracle
Serving the online gaming community since 1997
Visit www.the-kgb.com
For additional information

Join KGB DISCORD: http://discord.gg/KGB
 
KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 44 guests, and 16 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
AngryCajunKGB, Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp
1,478 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,097
Posts116,368
Members1,478
Most Online1,653
Mar 26th, 2026
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,829,213 Trump card
1,512,828 Picture Thread
580,278 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 26
Band 1
Band 1
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 26

Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 4,653
Likes: 6
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
****
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
****
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 4,653
Likes: 6

I've seen a lot of smack attempts fail, but that fails harder than most.

Those videos were on our boards months and months ago, try to stay current.

Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 26
Band 1
Band 1
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 26
Quote:


I've seen a lot of smack attempts fail, but that fails harder than most.

Those videos were on our boards months and months ago, try to stay current.




OH didn't notice they where. I just thought it was funny there guild name was something like Knights of Good and Brotherhood, KGB You got to admit that Bald GuildLeader is just like Jetstar

Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,526
Likes: 1
KGB Supreme Knight
****
KGB Supreme Knight
****
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,526
Likes: 1
Cool 2 new ones I did see yet.

Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 4,653
Likes: 6
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
****
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
****
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 4,653
Likes: 6

LOL

Ok, I'll have to give you that one =)

Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 12,988
Likes: 44
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
****
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
****
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 12,988
Likes: 44
Quote:

Quote:


I've seen a lot of smack attempts fail, but that fails harder than most.

Those videos were on our boards months and months ago, try to stay current.




OH didn't notice they where. I just thought it was funny there guild name was something like Knights of Good and Brotherhood, KGB You got to admit that Bald GuildLeader is just like Jetstar




Screw you guys, I still have all my hair, and I like Chicken!


[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 609
KGB Knight
*****
KGB Knight
*****
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 609
Just because it taste like chicken, dont mean that it is chicken.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1