The KGB Oracle
Serving the online gaming community since 1997
Visit www.the-kgb.com
For additional information

Join KGB DISCORD: http://discord.gg/KGB
 
KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 43 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
AngryCajunKGB, Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp
1,478 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,097
Posts116,368
Members1,478
Most Online1,653
Mar 26th, 2026
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,825,265 Trump card
1,512,454 Picture Thread
580,039 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#23137 09/20/07 07:59 PM
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 7,455
Likes: 1
E
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
*****
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
*****
E
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 7,455
Likes: 1
I just got one about a week ago and i love it. I mostly have books on it more then music but it's awesome for when i am working out. I can listen to my books/music instead of watching cartoons with the kids


[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
Elph #23138 09/21/07 05:03 AM
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 609
KGB Knight
*****
KGB Knight
*****
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 609
If i had a choice over ipod or a zune. I would get a zune, but i have neither.

Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 7,455
Likes: 1
E
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
*****
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
*****
E
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 7,455
Likes: 1
I got mine for 100 dollars, it was a sweet deal. I had wanted the ipod over the zune until I read reviews and stuff after I got it and I was happy that I got it.


[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
Elph #23140 09/21/07 07:04 PM
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 224
Likes: 1
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 224
Likes: 1
I have a cingular 8525. Phone, PDA, book, mp3, etc etc all rolled into one.

Can't store as much as a Zune tho.. but I have net access so I can just store it online.. 3G access finally in santa barbara too.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1